Chapter 19

I do not own any of the characters, pictures or songs I use. This is my story so don't copy it. Chapter Name: Paint it, Black

⚠Trigger Warning⚠

Note: As you may have seen in my last chapter I had more P.O.V from the other boys I will be continuing that if you guys like it. Tell me if you don't.

{;}Aizawa P.O.V{;}

It was Aizawa's turn for the morning round of checking on the boys, Midoriya had a bad relapse and had started to self-harm just in the middle of summer break, so he was the first to check.

He pushed open the slightly opened door.

"Izuku, time to get up I need to check you,"

He groaned a little, but sat up in his bed, it was only a couple minutes earlier than the normal time that Aizawa would wake them up at.

Izuku complied showing his wrists, upper arms and thighs. Aizawa also handed him his anti-depression medication and a bottle of water, which he swallowed diligently.

"Thanks kid, you can take another 15 if you want,"

Izuku smiled and dropped back on his bed throwing the covers over himself.

Bakugo had been sober for a year and hasn't had any checks, so Shouta just said "Get up" and pulled the curtains.

Natsuo was next, he just needed to take his meds, Aizawa and Hizashi have been contemplating the idea of letting him take care of his own meds as he is 16.

"Natsuo, meds" Natsuo had been going through a depressive episode of his bipolar disorder for a month, they had defiantly improved from when his medication wasn't on a routine. The episodes weren't as intense or long-lasting, he had more periods of seemingly no episodes which was good.

He got up, chucked them in his mouth, swallowed them without water and fell down onto the bed again.

Natsuo was an odd character to Shouta, Natsuo was so blindly optimistic and happy, even though the amount of abuse (neglect is a form of abuse!!!) he and his brother had gone through. The kid who goes through depressive episodes that last months, he still managed to bare a smile although those depressive episodes at the start when his meds weren't regulated, he was another person, seemingly unrecognisable.

He walked into the other boys (Denki, Shouto and Shinsou) rooms saying a simple "Get up," as he pulled the curtains open as a dreadfully blinding light came in.

Next was Hanta, along with Hitoshi he was one of their newest residents, with a complicated past. Still on drug tests in the morning which was what Shouta was grabbing from his office.

"Hanta, come on, get up," Shouta had to be stern with him. The addiction would take a toll on anybody, but the fact that Hanta is a child and has hardly spent any time sober was difficult, the need to fill his addiction could be surpassed but if he let it take control of him he could end up doing something that could endanger himself or others.

He groaned and mumbled "Fuck off, five more minutes,"

Shouta rolled his eyes. "Hanta, you know the rules, I even let you go last now come on," Shouta was tempted to just pull back the bed cover sheets but he knew how violating of someones privacy that is.

"Hanta do you want extra chores."

He huffed and got up "Fine, fine, Jesus fuck, calm down,"

"Watch the language"