Chapter 21

I do not own any of the characters, pictures or songs I use. This is my story so don't copy it. Chapter Name: School, Nope. Music, Yes.

[?]Shinsou's P.O.V[?]

Hitoshi hadn't slept, not once and now he was pulling on some black uniform on, it was so uncomfortable, the shirt collar not worn out yet so it dug into his skin. He looked at the tie that hung unlaced around his neck, it can't be that hard, he thought.

Hitoshi began wrapping it around in different ways.

"No, no," Aizawa said walking in, in an obvious rush "Here let me at it"

He done something and when Hitoshi looked back at the mirror it was done.

"Go get breakfast,"

Hitoshi nodded and grabbed the bag that had a notebook and pencil case curtsey of Hizashi. He made his way down the stair and looked into the open busy kitchen.

"Toshi!" Eri shouted.

Hitoshi smirked, his chest filled with an unnamed emotion. Hey walked up to her and whispered "Hey Eri,".

"Eyebags! Do want some of this bacon!" Katsuki shouted, the nickname was definitely different from Eri's 'Toshi' but Hitoshi could not help laughing at it.

"Katsuki you know his name say it" Denki said calmly as if he had not just poked a bear with a stick.

"Shut i-"

"Yes, I want some please," Hitoshi said cutting Katsuki off.

Katsuki grunted in response and returned to the pan. Mostly everyone was here except Hanta. Hitoshi had heard about his relapse and felt bad for him, speaking (thinking?) of him, he came down the stair with a school bag dangling out of his hand which he threw to the end of the sofa and flung himself onto it, Aizawa coming behind.

"Okay, breakfast for everyone then we will go," Aizawa announced.

There was hums in agreement.

"Hitoshi come here for a moment," Aizawa told him.

"Yeah?" Hitoshi asked.

"If you have any problems or anything just ask to go to the nurse, she and the other faculty know that you all" Aizawa gestured to the room of boys "are with me and Hizashi and if you have problems just to call us. Also the other boy can help of, course, save Natsuo as he is in high school, but the rest of them are more than willing to help,"

"Um okay,"

"Alright go get some food."

As if on command Katsuki violently yelled "Food," which brought a swarm of people to the kitchen table.

After food they got in the car and went off to school.

"Hitoshi you are in homeroom with Denki and Izuku, the other boys are in a different homeroom although you may share some classes together," Aizawa declared keeping his eyes on the road.

"Okay," Hitoshi said.

After a fairly quiet car ride beside the loud music chosen by Denki, which Hitoshi would be lying if he said he didn't like it, they got out and said their goodbyes to Aizawa.

"Just follow us, our homeroom teacher is a bit annoying, super nasally voice, but she's nice, the other kids can be assholes like about me being quirkless and Denki's tutoring so do be warned," Izuku said.

"Yeah thanks for the warning," Hitoshi said.

"This will be great," Hitoshi thought.

They got to the room going in Hitoshi got a good few stares. Hitoshi went straight to the back left corner, Denki sat beside him, Izuku in front.