Chapter 4

I do not own any of the characters, pictures or songs I use. This is my story so don't copy it. Chapter Name: Piano Man

|~Shinsou's P.O.V~|

We got to the house, I walked in, their house was warm and comfortable looking. They came in behind me and put their hand on my shoulder it made me flinch slightly, "Your room is upstairs to the left go set your bags in and come back down we will get some food ready," I nodded.

I had a built in closet, desk and double bed it and an bathroom attached this was the best I jamp on my bed, it was soooo comfortable, I might be able to actually get sleep for once. I put my clothes in the closet, my clothes consisted of band shirts, plain black or white shirts, jeans, sweatpants and some jumpers. I put my phone on the charger and went down to the kitchen.

"Hey kid," Ryo said

"Hey" I responded "something smells good," like really good, my stomach rumbled.

"It's Yaki Udon, hope you like it," Takara said setting a bowl infront of me and handing me chopsticks.

"So Hitoshi do you have any plans, like what you want to be when you are older?" Ryo asked while picking up some noodles.

"Uh" they will definetly laugh at me. I was overthinking every situation if i tell them i want to be a hero.

"Ohhh you want to be a hero," Takara spoke up.

"H-h-how did you know, do you think I can't, because most people do," I look down at my feet.

"Hitoshi," she set her hand on mine "you can be what ever you want as long as you work hard and make sure you don't listen nobody and I mean nobodies opinion on what you want to do in life," Takara said staring directly at me "as long as you do it, you know, legally," Ryo said with a smile.

They actually believe in me, how is this happening, they actually support me.

"Now we got you into the school in this town, i am guessing if you want to be a hero you want to go to UA," Ryo said i noddded.

"Okay kid,"

I ate some of the food, holy shittt this is AMAZING.

"Now we do have a few rules, obviously," Takara said

"Oh god you aren't gonna tell me I have to be in bed by a certain and I'm not allowed out unless its Saturday,"

"No, no" she smirked "just basic, you know don't break the law stuff, no drinking, smoking or anything like that and always tell the truth, okay hun,"

"Seems reasonable, enough" I said sarcastically

"Eat up," Ryo said

|~Third Person P.O.V~|

The next few weeks where normal, Ryo set up piano lessons for Hitoshi which he enjoyed a lot he was actually quite good at it. He would go to them every Monday and Friday after school. Speaking of school it was, shit. When he started school it was okay but once he told one person he wanted to go to UA they laughed in his face and called him a villain, he didn't tell Takara about it even though he had gotten close with her.

Shinsou walked into his classroom, he hadn't slept any last night, as usual. Some kid was arguing with the teacher, he drifted past them to go to his seat. A heard a few people muttering under their breathes or whisper to their friends about him, "freak," "make sure you don't talk to him," "he shouldn't be allowed in our school," "what the hell are those scars?" Shinsou blocked it out with his earphones.

"Shinsou earphones off in class," the teacher shouted. Shinsou sighed and removed them. The teacher started teaching in English which Shinsou couldn't understand his head ached so much he buried his head in his arms and drowned out the constant gibberish coming from his teacher.

|~Shinsou's P.O.V~|

After school I walked to his piano teachers office space in a large building, he went up 9 flights of stares, I don't like elevators anymore. The office was small it had a piano, desk, sofa and drum set, he also had a plant in the corner.

"Hey Shinsou!" he said, he was a very peculiar not necessarily weird although some ordinary people may describe him like that, he just was out there, and always questioning existence and reality, I liked him.

"Hey Kamaye, what we doing today?" I asked.

"Pianooo Mannn" Kamaye said while sliding his hand down the piano.

They started the 45 minute lesson when it ended I could play the song which was a miracle because halfway through my vision became blurry from lack of sleep.

I walked back to the house, when no one was in the living room I walked into the kitchen to find Ryo and Takarra sitting on the island staring at me.

"Hitoshi can you came sit down here for a moment," Ryo said

Fuck. Fuck. They are definitely sending me back.

I sat my bag down and walked over not making eye contact.

They push a piece of paper over to me.

I got of the chair while reading it.

"Fuck. Yes! Holy Fuck. Actually are you serious?" I said mostly shouting

"Hitoshi language," Takarra scolded

"Sorry but like, are you kidding?"

"No."

"I am getting adopted BITCHES."

"Hitosh!" Ryo said

"We might not adopt you if you keep swearing," Takarra teased

"Thank You sosososo much, I love you guys," I was now hugging them.

This was actually happening I was fucking getting adopted!!!

How the fuck? Why the fuck? where the only things I was thinking of at this moment after they showed me the papers.

How the fuck do they actually like me and want to adopt me?

Why the fuck do they actually like me and want to adopt me?

My life is going well.

And I'm sorry but we now it just ain't gonna last.

Sorry if I say actually too much its actually such a habit. Get excited for the next chapter because we introduce Izuku, he won't meet Shinsou or anything, just showing whats happenings. May involve a dad. zawa

Have a good day/night.

Hope you enjoy reading my story if you have suggestions or thoughts feel free to write them here.🔅

-N;