Chapter 13

I do not own any of the characters, pictures or songs I use. This is my story so don't copy it. Chapter Name: Hanta Sero

⚠Trigger Warning⚠

It was his brothers fault, it was all their fault. No you idiot if you didn't agree to do it at the start you wouldn't be here, it is all on you. Now you are sitting in an interrogation room, from being such an idiotic boy. Is it weird that the voice in Sero's head is his fathers, his dead fathers, probably?

Hanta sat in the cold metal chair, head in hands, thinking about how he got here and how his story is going to sound like bullshit to the detectives, his head fucking hurt.

"Hanta Sero?" A man in a trench coat said.

Hanta raised his head.

"Who the fuck else," Hanta groaned.

"I am Detective Naomasa Tsukauchi, this is my associate, Aizawa, we would like to know how you got into this predicament,"

"You won't believe me," Hanta said defensively

"Trust me, if you lie I will know," the detective said.

I guess his quirk is some sort of lie detector thing, Hanta thought.

"Start from the beginning, if I am right I don't think you are in the wrong here," the Aizawa guy said.

"Well from the beginning is when I was 10, two years ago..."

The Sero's, well-known family, not for the right reasons. Hanta's uncle was head of one of the most prominent Mafia families in Japan, his father takes care of the drug aspect of the business, Hanta was never important, he was the youngest destined to be commanded by his eldest brother. Even at the age of seven Hanta was accustomed completely used to seeing drugs, people dying and all other sorts of atrocities a seven-year-old should never see.

His father was an angry but extremely smart man, which just made him more dangerous, his father had used all sorts of corporal punishment, spanking, caning, mouth wash and others, not so much used on Hanta what was the point he would be a failure either way.

When Hanta was 10 his father died from illness, making his eldest brother, Daiju the head of his family and the drug sector of the mafia. Daiju was dumb, arrogant first-born thought his father's death was the best thing for his family so the first thing he did fucked up like bad. Not the type of bad that involved cops the type that involved a rivalling drug cartel with a blood-thirsty leader called Hirooki.

Daiju, somehow got out with his life, striking a deal with their rival, they had to sell all Hirooki's product by next week. Daiju got half-way through the week and they still had way too much product left to sell, so he enlisted the help of his brothers, his middle brother selling to all his high school friends and Hanta to anyone they could find.

Hanta ended up selling to teachers, his friend's parents and rando's in the park. He sold the most out of his older brother(middle).

Daiju did it, more like Hanta.

Hanta didn't particularly enjoy selling, especially to random people they were scary and Hanta was 10.

Skip to when he was eleven, they got a big package from El Salvador and Hanta had been tasked to sell again, he refused, Hanta over the year from when he last sold realised how wrong it was, he was a child, yes a child in a Mafia family but none the less, a child. Daiju was pissed, he had also changed over the year, still arrogant but a lot better at manipulating, not as smart as their father but still a threat.

So Daiju did the only brotherly thing he could think of, get Hanta high on drugs, addicted, he made sure not to let him near heroin, that was a death sentence. Only when Hanta would sell for Daiju he would give him drugs and Hanta would have to sell a lot.

Hanta's mind wasn't his own, neither was his body. He was used, a prop, his own brother got him addicted to drugs like what.the.fuck. Daiju would or make one of his bodyguards sit and watch until Hanta was high making sure he wasn't trying to get sober. Sober been awhile since Hanta felt that.

A year later Hanta had just turned twelve when his brother got a tip that a shipment was coming in and if he got to the docks on time he could steal it of Hirooki.

Later that evening Daiju and his associates were heading out to get the shipment. Hanta stayed at home like usual, doing homework. Hanta decided to get a snack so he plodded his way through the mansion going through never-ending hallways, spiralling stairways till he finally made it to the kitchen. The white marble twinkled of the low sun that was shooting its way through the casement windows. Hanta got out a some crisps (chips), bread and ham to make a sandwich with crisps on the side. Nobody was in the house, bar the few security guards patrolling the house. That is why Hanta was concerned when he heard fast footsteps and muffled commands getting closer, Hanta quickly dropped what he was holding and made his way to the door in the kitchen that led outside.

"Hands up, get down on your knees," a man yelled.

Hanta swiftly turned around seeing a group of people with guns in all black, he automatically listened, the next thing was he was getting cuffed and put in the back of a swat van.

Hanta was in shock, like he literally could not move a muscle surrounded by people with guns his mind wasn't working. He needed drugs, cocaine, weed, anything.

A few hours of waiting in a cell with a dirty drunk, a 16-year-old looking girl who seemed to be more confused than Hanta and then he was brought into the interrogation room.

"And now I am here," Hanta said, the story was short leaving out all the personal stuff, just saying it as it was.

"You're right kid I wouldn't have believed you, if I didn't have my quirk," The detective said.

"Well that clears a lot of things up, you will definitely be coming back home with me," The Aizawa-guy said.

The detective got up and left Aizawa sat in front of Hanta staring.

"Can I fucking help you?"

"Language, do you want drugs?"

Hanta was once again taken by surprise.

"Wha-what?"

"You heard me, do you, right now feel a strong need to get high," Aizawa said it in such a monotone and calm way it could make anyone feel uneasy.

"Uh- Yes I guess,"

"Okay so a drug rehabilitation program would be good, anything else, I am going to be your guardian it would be helpful for me to know what your needs are,"

What my needs are?

"Um, nothing I can think of right now,"

"Good, now let us get going, I have to pick up food on the way back home,"

Hanta stood up, quickly followed, listening to Aizawa bark out a few rules here and there talk about other boy's names that he forgot the instance he said the next name.

After the awkward car ride, Hanta got out to see a fairly common Japanese house, not modern nor traditional, it was larger than a basic home he would pass on the street but nowhere near the size of his old home. He settled in fairly soon.

I have not re-read over this.

The person who made this happen is my older brother, for stealing my charger and making me live 5 hours without my phone so I had no distractions while making this. 

Also throughout writing this Grammarly kept trying to change Hanta to Santa, love it.

If I have not mentioned this, the story does have quirks (obviously) but they are not a centric part of the story, unless we are talking about Hitoshi's brainwashing or Izuku being quirkless as that is apart of their storyline

Hope you enjoy reading my story if you have suggestions or thoughts feel free to write them here.🔅

-N;