Chapter 28

I do not own any of the characters, pictures or songs I use. This is my story so don't copy it. Chapter Name:  My biggest secret - Part one

Trigger Warning

Note: As I said in the last chapter these ones will be about the other boys but any ideas given for Hitoshi will be used in the next book.

{{}}Aizawa P.O.V{{}}

He wasn't there. He was gone.

Shouta was freaking out. Shouta had gone to pick him up after his therapy session, the receptionist said that he told her he was walking home. Fuck. Shouta got in his car and drive around the surrounding area, the streets were packed he doubted he would be able to him. So he did the logical thing, which is what Shouta does but right now he is worried. He drove home.

------

"He's gone," Shouta said heavily breathing from the panic.

"Who?" Hizashi said with confusion.

"Katsuki he wasn't there when I went to pick him up after his therapy,"

"Oh, my," was all Hizashi could say.

"BOYS!" Hizashi screamed with his quirk.

A rush of footsteps followed as Hizashi rarely used his quirk to get them all. When they all got in Hizashi with a plan already formed started talking.

"Izuku and Shouto, go to your hideout thing wherever it is and look around there keep me or Shouta updated, if he isn't there look in the surrounding area then head back home. Go now,"

They both rushed off to grab coats.

"Hitoshi and Natsuo you both will stay here and ring us if he comes back, also ring around to any of his friends to check if they have seen him and look after Eri of course,"

Both nodded.

"Hanta and Denki go to the police station and tell to look out for him and send an officer if they have any who aren't busy or in the area of the hospital just to check in for anyone with his description and if so to ring us, then go check some of the parks and keep us updated,"

"What about you two?" Denki asked.

"We will search the area around the therapists building more thoroughly, check alleyways and all that,"

Denki nodded and went with Hanta to grab their jackets.

"REMEMBER TO CALL IF YOU SEE HIM!" Hizashi shouted up to anyone upstairs, Izuku and Shouta nodded as they slipped their shoes on and left.

Aizawa was grateful for his level headed husband, he doesn't seem like it but Hizashi has the ability to form and execute a plan under extreme stress, Shouta of course shares this ability but has difficulty talking charge and ordering people to do something, he is a lone wolf of course, -except for his family of eight boys, one girl, husband and the countless other boys he has taken in- he just works better alone.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

{{}}Hizashi's P.O.V{{}}

Hizashi was getting worried now, he and Shouta had split up to cover more ground. He even asked a few shop owners but none had noticed Katsuki.

He then nervously walked into a liquor store to ask the store owner if they had seen Katsuki.

He got an answer that was bad but equally good.

The store owner had not seen Katsuki. So Katsuki wasn't drunk well, it was unlikely as this was one of two liquor stores near the therapists building the other store being one that only the rich could afford.