Chapter 14

I do not own any of the characters, pictures or songs I use. This is my story so don't copy it. Chapter Name: Shouto Todoroki

Trigger Warning

At age 5 Shouto had already experienced more things than any child should. To top all the events of Shouto's childhood was getting burned by his own mother. Her leaving was the breaking point in his family, his mother kept everyone right, sane with her gone the family broke even more so than it was already.

Shouto Age: 7

Training was harsh and unbearable, fire burned his lungs after getting struck for the hundredth time this morning, he knew exactly why his father was more angry than usual.

It was the middle of winter Shouto was called for training so he swiftly made his way through the hallways, when he caught a glimpse out the window where the pool is, now frozen most likely by Fuyumi who was ice skating on it doing multiple tricks and jumps she wore leggings and a jacket. Natsuo who wore basketball shorts and a short-sleeved shirt started to run in the direction of a snowman, Touya was perfecting the last bit of his snowman was wearing the opposite of his siblings he wore a huge puffy coat with two layers of trousers, once Toya saw Natsuo he started to shout something inaudible, Natsuo dived and took the snowman out, Fuyumi had stopped skating was laughing at her little brothers antics.

Shouto had a feeling, more like an urge to be out there with his family, he looked to the door that was at the end of the hallway, the door to the training room, a radiating heat coming from it. Shouto choose his siblings, they were surprised at first but glad to see him.

They played in the snow, an occasional snowball was thrown at Natsuo by Touya. Shouto was happy.

"Shouto," a dull heavy voice said from behind.

"F-f-father, I was just-" Shouto started.

"Silent, I will take care of you in the training room, now come,"

Shouto resisted.

"He doesn't want to dad! He is seven, he was playing," Touya yelled.

Enji ignored Touya like always and pulled Shouto to the training room.

Age: 11

The day was a blur to Shouto, it felt never-ending but now as he rode his bike it felt too early to be the time it was.

It was Touya's birthday, Touya is dead. Natsuo is a 15yr old who is pissed at the world and his father.

It was breakfast time, Shouto and his father were eating food Fuyumi made, in the dining room while Natsuo and Fuyumi ate elsewhere, Enji couldn't care where else just not with his masterpiece. This was Shouto's normal, that was, until he heard a blood-curdling scream. Both of them were quick on their feet running in the direction of what Shouto assumed was Fuyumi.

Fuyumi was on the phone crying her eyes out in front of Natsuo's room.

"Please, Please hurry" Fuyumi recited.

"Fuyumi what happened?" Enji asked.

"N-n-Natsuo h-he, I found him," she stuttered clearly in shock "the ambulance is coming,"

Shouto went up to the doorway, seeing Natsuo passed out with a pool of vomit beside him and his medication bottle empty.

"This kid is a real attention seeker," Enji spat.

"Father!"

"Dad!" Both Fuyumi and Shouto yelled.

"How dare you! He could die, your son our brother could die, how dare you even think Natsuo did this for attention, you know what today is and YOU KNOW him feeling like this" Fuyumi was waving her hands gesturing Natsuo who was being attended to by the paramedics who had arrived midway through Fuyumi's scolding. Enji's was utterly stunned at Fuyumi. "It is your FAULT," Fuyumi was now partly screaming at their father. Shouto to say the least was stunned he had never seen Fuyumi like this let alone raise her voice, it was scary? No, fucking amazing.

"We have to go now whoever is travelling with us needs to come, now," the paramedic said in a rushed tone.

"I will Shouto follow behind with him," the sirens of the ambulance died out when Shouto finally asked.

"Are we, you know, gonna go?"

"No," was the only answer he got.                                                                                                                              So Shouto did the only rational thing he could think off, he snuck out got his bike snd went to the hospital.

"Look, guys, I am fine," Natsuo said with his winning smile.

"No, Nats you aren't, you overdosed on a medication that is meant to help you, on Touya's birthday," Fuyumi said seriously.

The conversation was cut off by loud footsteps.

"Shouto," everyone tensed at the voice of Enji.

"I would prefer you didn't sneak out when I tell you to stay,"

"I prefer to know if my brother is alive,"

"Come we have to train,"

"No, father, I will only leave this room when Natsuo tells me too," Shouto said.

Natsuo grinned giddily at his younger brother.

Enji walked calmly up to Shouto and slapped him to the ground, Enji grabbed Shouto's arm on the left and burned him.

"Enji! Stop" Natsuo yelled.

"Tell him to leave this room you mistake! Then I will stop," Enji shouted

"Please, Shouto leave, leave I don't want to see you hurt,"

And with that Shouto left to be brought home to another hellish training session.

A few days later Natsuo was home and about two weeks after that there was knock on the Todoroki family home.

A man in a trench coat said that there were reports of child abuse at the hospital made by nurses and doctors and that the police are opening a case on Enji Todoroki, there was enough evidence to take Natsuo and Shouto away as they were minors, they were given to Aizawa as Fuyumi doesn't own a home yet.

The case is ongoing Shouto soon turned 12 and Natsuo 16. Fuyumi was fighting for custody but with the things Enji was saying about her that was unlikely.

As for Shouto the boy became more closed of than usual, he stopped talking as much, he was secretly scared of everyone in his new home, the home was so much smaller than his own, but not so much in the sense of size, yes his room was much smaller but his new home was crowded, his old home empty and lifeless. Although his father was far away from him, his criticising voice remained, stupid boy, you will never surpass All Might at this point it was constant and neverending, his life was messed up, he was just glad he wasn't in hell anymore.

Hey people, hope you are all safe and wearing a mask. I don't have any updates or weird stories to tell you except I was really tempted to write training 'sesh' and that after putting off writing this for a while I  sped wrote it on paper last night on an impulse, the chapter was in no way planned out I just kept putting things down and tried to make them work.

I am glad I have only one more of these to do, as much as I love backstories I am excited to write all the boys + Eri together.

Anywho, have a good day/night. Stay safe!

Hope you enjoy reading my story if you have suggestions or thoughts feel free to write them here.🔅

-N;