Chapter 7

I do not own any of the characters, pictures or songs I use. This is my story so don't copy it. Chapter Name: I'm Out.

⚠Trigger Warning⚠

||~Shinsou's P.O.V~|

For the last two months, I have been brainwashing people to comply with the league or get information. Once Shigaraki asked me to force someone to stab themselves, of course, I refused which resulted in him whipping me, I took it and still to this day I will always refuse, I am never going to hurt anyone, like the way I hurt my parents.

Yesterday Shigaraki asked me again to make someone kill themselves which I refused, he told me to leave (go to my room) which I did. He still hasn't punished me which concerns me.

What is he thinking?

What will he do?

I have been lying on the ground in the dark waiting.

|~Time Skip|1 Hour~|

Toga burst through the door holding a syringe. I quickly jumped up and stepped back.

"Toshi! Don't make me chase you there is no way out," Toga said.

"Toga you don't have to do this," I pleaded.

She jumped on me causing me to fall to the ground.

"Ahh. Get off me," I shouted.

She stabbed me in the neck with the syringe.

"S-Stoo-o-pp," I slurred out before I lost control of my limbs and they fell down as I drifted off.

|~Dabi P.O.V~|

God this kid. Why is he such a pain?

"Remind me why we keep him, if he makes us go to this trouble and he doesn't do what you tell him," I said in a monotone voice.

"Because we have gotten so much more information and people to comply than the League has ever before," Kurogiri said.

"And All for One is very pleased with his quirk," Shigaraki added.

"All for One is not the one who has to go torture a 12-year-old kid," I reminded them.

"Bosses don't do the dirty work," Kurogiri said.

I nodded.

Not in agreement but just to end this conversation before I say something wrong.

Toga walked in telling us how she has done it.

I sighed.

"Come on Dabi, after this he won't ever say no," Shigaraki offered.

"Sure," I responded.

We walked down into one of the many rooms, Shinsou was there hands chained up towards the ceiling he was facing the wall and was coming back to consciousness.

|~Shinsou's P.O.V~|

I was back. In this hell of a room.

Fuckkk.

I sighed.

"Hey, kid," It was Dabi. He usually didn't do this.

"You are really starting to piss me off with all this denying to kill people shit," Shigaraki was also here.

"I'm not killing anyone!" I half yelled.

"We will see about that after this,"

I heard them get something with chains I think,