Chapter 11

I do not own any of the characters, pictures or songs I use. This is my story so don't copy it. Chapter Name: Izuku Midoriya

⚠Trigger Warning

A/N: These few chapters will be mainly based off learning the backstory of the other kids. It will all be told to Shinsou at once but I am splitting it up into different chapters. Thanks.

Inko and Hisashi Midoriya, power couple. Hisashi met Inko in university, his quirk fire breath, her's low-level telekinesis, but in their relationship quirks where never the main point, as long as they had one of course. When they got married and where planning for the future they thought up all different quirk ideas that their child would potentially get and hero names, Inko loved the idea of having her child be a hero, on top of the world and Hisashi already had the child's future planned out by the times Inko was pregnant. Nine months later baby Izuku came.

Hisashi was relieved it was a boy, Inko couldn't care. Izuku's dark green eyes matching that of his mothers wore a constant curiosity. Up until his fourth birthday he was cared for, loved and taught right by his parents, as his fourth birthday was close, his parents couldn't contain their excitement, they planned that once he turned four they would go straight to the quirk doctor and find out the quirk. And that is what happened.

Izuku was thrilled when his birthday came looking forward to the presents, hopefully, cake and he wanted to hang out with Kacchan but he hadn't seen Kacchan in awhile the school says he moved yet Izuku only wanted to see him, not his other friends, but when the clock turned to, 8:58 am (the time he was born) his parents told him they are going to the quirk doctor. Izuku was never told too much about quirks just the usual, you get them when you turn an age, 80% of the world population has them and his father told him how he would have a powerful quirk and become a hero. Izuku loved heroes especially All Might, so being a hero was always something he wanted.

Quirkless?

What the hell is quirkless?

Why is my daddy shouting at the doctor to redo the test, I don't want a redo, I don't like needles.

Why is Momma crying?

Izuku was pulled out by his wrist towards the car and practically threw into the back seat.

"Worthless, piece of shit!" Hisashi yelled.

Inko was bawling her eyes out.

"Why did this happen? God, why do we have such a disappointment of a child?" Inko sobbed.

"Momma? Why are you crying?" Izuku whimpered.

"YOU! She is crying because of YOU," Hisashi stated.

"What are we going to do Hisashi?"

"Another child I suppose,"

"I mean about the one sitting in the backseat,"

"He can fend for himself I guess, we can't leave him on the street he might just end up back with us again,"

"I presume that is the best,"

After that day Izuku was truly left to fend for himself, his parents never looked at him, after a year of trying to get them to notice him, Izuku gave up, at five he got food himself if he made too big of a serving his father would lock him in his bedroom saying he was a waste and didn't deserve their food that they worked for and they earned. Izuku learned to take small amounts and take less so he would go even more unnoticed.