Chapter 16

I do not own any of the characters, pictures or songs I use. This is my story so don't copy it. Chapter Name: Denki Kaminari

⚠Trigger Warning⚠

Daiki Kaminari, wealthiest prick in Japan he owns a company that manufactures hero equipment. Also a homophobic, racist, sexist asshole.

A father of six legitimate children, the number of illegitimate is unknown, five wives over the years, he cheated on most of them, he is 54 years old.

Out of the six children, there are four girls and two boys. The youngest is 6 years old eldest 24 years old. Denki is nine he was born out of an affair while his father was married to his fourth wife.

To say Denki struggled with school was a huge understatement, he could never stop fidgeting and let's just say numbers were not his strong point. He adored English the language was weird and confusing but somehow it fit and made sense to him, he also enjoyed Japanese. His father had sent him to a prestigious school which just doubled the pressure, he was nine, a nine-year-old should be playing and having fun with friends not learning how to multiply, like, what the hell is 8 x 7 cause by god Denki doesn't know.

So he got 2 out of 20 in his maths test and the teacher told him to go to the counsellor, they better not tell his father about this.

The counsellor asks him questions then he comes up with a verdict.

Dyscalculia

What a word

Four syllables

Two C's, two A's, two L's

Meaning, Unknown

That is until the counsellor tells him it is why he finds maths hard and any tasks involving it. And that he may also have ADHD.

Great. Just great.

Denki certainly isn't the heir to his fathers company, but he is expected to help run it, not being able to do maths will be a problem, to say the least.

Just useless, piece of nothing like his father said.

The counsellor, bless him is coming up with plans for Denki, like tutoring and extra help saying that he should be able to at least pass maths.

At least passing is no good for Denki Kaminari.

"A's Denki, no less. Anything else will prove how worthless you are boy,"

Denki continued his day knowing the inevitable trouble that awaits him at home.

-;Denki Arrives home;-

Denki got his ride home, he got out opened the unnecessarily large doors to find two bags in front of him and the butler, Itsuki.

"Master, I regret to inform you that your father has disowned you, I will be taking you to social services who will take you to a foster home," Itsuki said in an overly monotone voice.

Disowned.

Meaning, Refusing to acknowledge or maintain any connection.

Refusing to acknowledge, Denki.

Refusing to maintain any connection with, Denki.

"What about Ine or Ryu, where are they, I want to say goodbye," Denki said frantically. (Ine and Ryu are his half-sisters)

"You aren't going to see them you stupid brat," a familiar voice said Haru (Elder brother, heir)

"Father doesn't want a retarded child," Haru said.