Chapter 2

I do not own any of the characters, pictures or songs I use. This is my story so don't copy it. Chapter Name: You give power to a Memory.

⚠Trigger Warning⚠

|~Shinsou's P.O.V~|

I got to three then I fell asleep only to experience a nightmare.

I saw myself asking mommy for food I hadn't eaten in days since it was a school break. This wasn't a nightmare it was a memory.

"Oh fuck off Hitoshi can you not shut up for a fucking second?"

"Sorry mommy, can I just have a bit please." I was staring at her soba.

She sighed and got up and ate some more of it then went to her cupboard in the bathroom and crushed a pill and sprinkled it in the leftover soba.

"What's that mommy?"

"My special ingredient baby,"

"Okie" I willingly ate it up as fast as I could, then I felt sleepy so I went to bed.

I saw myself waking up to my mommy's boyfriend yelling at her I walk out and he stares at me.

"He is the reason the bill is so fucking much, buying food, using up water the fucking brat,"

"Mhmm sure babe," she was smoking something and had a bottle in her hand.

He grabbed my collar and dragged me into my room shutting the door behind him. He was an ugly man fat, double chin and in need of a shave. He started hitting.

"Useless," Hit.

"Villian," Hit.

"Brat," Hit, I fell to the ground.

"You should  save everyone the trouble and kill yourself," Kick

"You are a burden to everyone," Kick.

He left.

I saw my younger self lying on the ground beside my desk. My nearly lifeless body. I pulled myself up sobbing rapidly, I didnt dare go out of my room until he left.

------------------------------------------

I woke from the surgery it was over, I felt groggy and tired the nurse offered me something to eat I accepted by nodding I hadn't spoken in months so it was a weird feeling having the option too. Oka let me look in a mirror my skin was extremely dry and my lips were all crusty.

I ate the food, it was actually good. Oka tried to get me to say something but i was only making raspy noises. 

When Oka left I looked back at the mirror she had given me. 

You are really living up to the persona of a villian. Got the disgusting face to go with it.

I started to think about the memory, was that drugs she gave me? To make me sleep. I had seen him do them before. God, i must've been such a burden that you would have to drug me to get rid of me.

Oka came in and startled me out of my thoughts.

"Okay hun, the detective called social services and they have got a family for you, once you are finished you can leave, it was nice to meet you Shinsou," Oka said I then tried to say something back "y-y-o-o-u t-t-t-o-o" it was more of a croak. She smiled back at me warmly.

[/]Time skip to Shinsou meeting the family[\]

"Hello Shinsou, I am Kira and this is my wife Chiyo," the pink-haired lady said I croaked a barely audible "hello," they smiled at me. They seemed nice I liked them a lot but how would any family ever like me.

Sorry this was slightly shorter hope you don't mind

Hope you enjoy reading my story if you have suggestions or thoughts feel free to write them here.🔅

-N;