Chapter 22

I do not own any of the characters, pictures or songs I use. This is my story so don't copy it. Chapter Name: "I birthed her"- Denki Kaminari

{=}Shinsou P.O.V{=}

Shinsou was making his way towards the dinner table that Denki and Izuku where at, Hitoshi was early for once, he is usually the last.

Hitoshi had been thinking about school, it's only the second day and he hates it, he wants to punch every other person he sees, but what he hates the most is the way he acts and talks, Hitoshi knows he isn't like that, he isn't quiet and unspoken, although that really depends on his mood. Hitoshi is sarcastic, outspoken and swears nearly as much as Katsuki nearly, yes, he can go quiet when he thinks about or someone mention his past. Hitoshi just feels like he hasn't been himself since he got to Aizawa's and Yamada's and he wants to he really does but he can't help but get into his head and overthink all the shit around him.

"Hitoshi!" Denki calls and snaps him out of his thoughts.

"What?"

"You looked like you were going to pass out,"

"Is that not the usual?" Hitoshi said with a slight smirk. Finally getting back into the swing of things.

"Heh, true, true," Denki said, Katsuki and Hanta came and sat down, Shouto coming slowly behind them. "Uh so guys are we doing it today after school?" The question was directed at everyone but Hitoshi.

Hitoshi decided to wait and not question them. It wasn't the same un-spoken-ness like before more like Hitoshi doing what he does best waiting and assessing.

"Yeah if Aizawa lets him go, which with what he did yesterday," Izuku said trailing off.

Okay, this was definitely about him.

"Who should call him?" Denki asked "I call not it!"

A scramble of "Not it!" but it was clear who was last.

"No," Shouto said Katsuki looked at him suspiciously.

"Fuck sake I will do it!" Katsuki grabbed his blazer and took his phone out.

"Mhm" was heard from the phone as Katsuki put it on speaker.

"Can we all go out after school?"

"All?" Aizawa said.

Katsuki huffed "Me, Denki, Izuku, Hanta, Shouto and Hitoshi,"

"No Hanta, he knows he isn't allowed out without supervision,"

"Is five not enough supervision?" Hanta said in a rough tone.

"No,"

"Oh come, Katsuki will be there and he would beat the living shit out of me if he saw me near drugs and you know that,"

"I do, but no, next week maybe,"

Hanta glowered in response.

"And to answer your unanswered question, Hitoshi can go. And is Natsuo going?"

"Don't know, oh- no wait, Shouto said he isn't that he is going home then maybe friend's house," Katsuki said.

"Shouto, tell him that's okay,"

"Okay, bye," Katsuki grumbled and hung up.

"Nobody going to tell me the fuck we're going?" Hitoshi said

"Nope," Katsuki said the bell rang and they all got up.

Hitoshi caught up with Denki as they had music class together, it was the first time he was going to this class, so he browsed the picture full walls of the corridor leading to assumingly his class. He made a note to ask Denki where they were going but was unsure if he would answer.