Chapter 9

I do not own any of the characters, pictures or songs I use. This is my story so don't copy it. Chapter Name: Reunion??

|~ Aizawa P.O.V~|

As we were walking in silence, gradually getting closer to the home every so often I would glance over to Shinsou, once I noticed scarring along his ear, odd. The latter spoke up.

"So who are the kids in this home?" Shinsou said.

"Well, the boy in the home are, Izuku Midoriya, Katsuki Bakugo, Denk Kaminari, Hanta Sero, Shoto Todoroki and then Eri who me and Zashi adopted before starting the home. They all have issues and you have to be careful with some things you say," I told him.

"Zashi?"

"My husband Hizashi Yamada also known as Present Mic, he helps run the home and is a big help especially when I have patrol,"

"Wait hold up, you are married to Present Mic?" he looks at me in disbelief oh god please don't tell me this is some homophobic kid.

"Got a problem with it?"

"No way, it's just how? Like Present Mic is loud and fun,"

I internally smiled, this is how most of my co-workers reacted.

"And you are, sad and such an introvert,"

"Opposites attract?" I offered as an explanation.

"Only explanation," Shinsou said sarcastically.

We continued to walk down the busy street.

"So why are they with you, the kids I mean,"

I thought about the question for a minute, is it the best idea to tell him? But he would need to know.

"I guess I can tell you, but these kids have been through a lot and, you need to be careful when talking about things like this,"

Shinsou nodded.

"Izuku Midoriya, kid was neglected at age four when his parents found out he was quirkless, he was taken away from them and put in foster care but has four suicide attempts that's why he is with us,"

"That's awful, the fact they neglected him just because he was quirkless."

"Katsuki Bakugo, abused as a child, taken from his parents put into foster care, developed serious drinking problems. Ended up in the hospital six times, but he got sent to us after getting into fights."

"He is twelve? Like me and has almost drunk himself to death,"

"Yeah he got some problems, let us leave it at that."

Nao was now in Shinsou's arms nuzzling her head in his arms, cute.

"Denk Kaminari," I started but was cut off.

"Like Kaminari Corp, I thought I recognised the name but how would someone related to that business be in a group home?"

"When you have dyscalculia and destined to run a business, Denki was diagnosed when he was eight, his father disowned him and like the others put in foster care. Families didn't want him, they claimed it was because he couldn't control his quirk -like most young kids- or he was mean and cruel, truth is they didn't want a kid who needs a tutor or more help plus Denki is the sweetest kid, reminds me a little of Zashi,"

"His dad sounds like an asshole,"

"Language,"

"Sorry,"