Chapter 6

I do not own any of the characters, pictures or songs I use. This is my story so don't copy it. Chapter Name: Lost hope

⚠Trigger Warning⚠

|~Shinsou's P.O.V~|

I start to open my eyes, I can feel the muzzle it wasn't embedded in his cheeks this time but it was skin tight. I look around, am I in a bar? I guess so, there were chains around my hands and feet attaching me to a metal pole.

They were standing there talking to each other, one cleaning cups, he was the one I think they called Kurogiri, he was talking to the guy Shigaraki, the scarred guy who had that sadistic smile was listening to the blonde-haired girl who called me Toshi rant about something.

I felt the back of my head it hurt like hell, the chains made a noise when I set my hands down which gained the attention of the villains.

"Hey, kid hows the head?" it was the Kurogiri guy who asked.

I gave him a death stare for two reasons, firstly I can't speak because of this dam muzzle, secondly only Ryo called me kid.

Kurogiri chuckled.

"We will remove this muzzle thing, if you think you can brainwash all of us at once I doubt it will be for long and the consequences will be. Devastating," said Shigaraki

Shigaraki looked over to the scarred guy. The guy walked over removing the muzzle.

"Last chance to join us, by your own free will,"

"No," I stated.

Shigaraki sighed.

"Hitoshi, I would like to introduce you to Dabi, you two are going to have a little conversation,"

The Dabi guy came up to me and took the chains off and dragged me by my collar down a corridor, I was struggling against his firm grip. He brought me into a dark room.

The room had a small window at the top with bars on it. The room was lit by a single light bulb barely hanging to the ceiling by a wire, in the centre was a table that had staps, likely for his hands.

Why was this happening?

Why me?

How was my life fine yesterday?

A tear ran down my face. As I thoughts of everything I had lost, my parents being the main reason a tear fell.

"Come on kid," Dabi said as he shut the heavy door.

"Stop calling me that," I muttered.

"What was that, KID,"

"Stop it, stop, stop, stop calling me that only he can call me that," I threw a punch at him but Dabi grabbed my wrist and pulled it around to my back.

"The League owns you now, we can say what we want and do what we want to you as long as you are breathing by the end of the day,"

He pushed me over to the table and put me down on it lying on my stomach, head hanging over the edge and hands tied.

"Your names Dabi right?" I asked innocently.

"Shut it ki-" Dabi blanked, his eyes empty, well more than usual.

"Untie me,"

He did.

"Open the door and close yourself in once I leave,"

He did it, allowing me to leave as he closed the door locking himself in. I made sure to keep control of him as I didn't need him chasing me.

I walked down the corridor, there were no noises except my heavy breath, I peeked into the bar, no one.