Chapter 24

I do not own any of the characters, pictures or songs I use. This is my story so don't copy it. Chapter Name: Growing Every Day.

-=Aizawa P.O.V=-

Aizawa come to consciousness at around 6 am, bleary-eyed as usual. He got out of bed did the daily check, leaving Natsuo to take his meds on his own. He shuffled to the kitchen to make his morning coffee.

Yesterday was successful with All Might, but that is only from the outside view, from the looks of it, Katsuki, Natsuo and Izuku played football outside, Eri as the dutiful commentator. That meant, Shouto, Hitoshi, Hanta and Denki were not under any sort of watch which Aizawa is planning to question. For Shouto it is not odd if he is couped up in his room afraid of people as a whole not to mention strangers, he rarely speaks to anyone but Natsuo or Aizawa. Denki and Hanta possibly gaming, or homework but that was wishful thinking but he was still worried. Hitoshi was, Aizawa doesn't know, he could have been doing anything, the boy is too mysterious and sarcastic that even Aizawa is having a problem telling whats the truth.

Hizashi eventually came in, well Aizawa did not notice him come in but he came to that acknowledgement when he kissed Aizawa on the head and starting to make breakfast.

"How was everyone this morning?" Hizashi asked while grabbing the cereals and bread from the cabinets.

"Good, no things to worry about,"

"And you?"

"Okay," Aizawa said taking another sip of his coffee.

"Just okay? You didn't notice me coming in, you looked deep in thought,"

"Did you just analyse me?"

"No, I analysed you when I walked in the door, I'm talking to you now," Hizashi said smirking at Aizawa's scowl.

"I was just thinking,"

"About...?," Hizashi said. The ellipses almost audible.

"How four of the boys weren't even being watched when we were away for three hours," Aizawa said.

"Look Shouta, they were probably fine, we can't be with them every step of their life, we have to give them space this isn't a prison" although it is often mistaken as one by newcomers.

"We don't leave them for three hours without being checked upon, they are kids, kids that have been through shit, we can't just let them make mistakes, because mistakes for them are life-threatening."

Hizashi huffed in defeat.

They where kids, and yes Aizawa can be seen as overdoing it but that's why he is so good at it, getting those kids in a stable environment long enough so they know what it's like and how to create one for themselves. Yes, mistakes and bumps along the road are a guarantee but Aizawa makes sure they are a rarity.

Shouto shuffled into the kitchen at his routinely time of 7.

"Hey kid," Aizawa said.

Shouto nodded in response.

He grabbed a bowl of cereal pouring in the milk and making his way to the kitchen table.

Hizashi left to go wake up the other boys sensing that Iazawa wanted to talk to Shouto.

"So what did you do yesterday while Hizashi and I were away," Aizawa asked.

"I read," Shouto said,

"All that time?"

"Yes, why?"

Shouto rarely asked questions, as they where a reason to keep the conversation going. Aizawa had heard the kid talk to Natsuo and sometimes Fuyumi on the phone, he wasn't the most talkative but he was definitely more relaxed with them, more free-minded not thinking over every word that came out of his mouth. The kid was gradually beginning to talk to Izuku, it was hard not the like the young boy, but still not as confident but still an improvement in Aizawa's eyes.