Chapter 10

I do not own any of the characters, pictures or songs I use. This is my story so don't copy it.             Chapter Name: The Boys

Note: I am adding a character to the group home Natsuo Todoroki, he will be 16 years old (all the other boys are 12) and is obviously Shoto's older brother and is in the home for the same reason, I do not know his quirk so I am just going to make it Ice powers.

|~Third Person P.O.V~|

After finishing the talk with Hizashi, about quirks and school, they made their way to the kitchen where an amazing smell was coming from. They both walked in to find, Katsuki making Yakisoba with the help of Natsuo and Shota. The food was put out in bowls at the large dining table, they all sat down, everyone kept up a conversation with each other about boring regular day stuff Hitoshi was quiet answering any questions he was given, bluntly so they would stop talking to him. Natsuo put his chopsticks down, even though his bowl was mostly full.

"Natsuo eat up," Shota said.

"Not hungry," Natsuo replied, quickly.

"You said that at breakfast and I was willing to let you not eat your breakfast but you know the rules," Shota said sternly.

Natsuo let out a sigh and picked up his chopsticks continuing to eat. Once everyone finished they put their bowls and utensils in the dishwasher and cleaned up the table.

"Shinsou, come with me, we will go over the rules,"

|~Shinsou's P.O.V~|

I followed Aizawa quickly towards what I assumed to be his office or study he sat down at his messy desk which had mountains of paper and binders and mugs all over the place.

"All right I am just going to go over the rules, if you have questions ask away," Aizawa said.

"Okay, what do I call you? Like do I have to call you sir or something cause no harm but I ain't calling you sir," I asked.

Aizawa smiled, "Just call me Aizawa,"

"Alright, Aizawa,"

"Okay so, first of basics, don't do anything illegal like no drugs, no drinking, no harming others or yourself for that matter, just anything that you think is wrong don't do it. Next curfew, on school nights, -Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday- you come home after school unless you have permission from me or Hizashi to go somewhere, like out with friends or for afterschool activities. If you want to go out after you come home, homework and chores have to be done and of course, have permission from me or Hizashi. For both those situations, you have to be home by eight o'clock, if something happens we expect a call, not a text message, of why you are running late. Weekends home by ten o'clock. If there is no school for reasons like the holidays and summer, be home by nine."

A lot of information was being shot at me, but all of it was easy to understand, Aizawa somehow made the terms seem so reasonable even though being home by eight, seemed way too early.

"Thirdly, about mealtime, as you saw at the dinner table Natsuo did not want to finish his food which usually is fine as you know sometimes you are simply not that hungry but if you, like Natsuo, didn't eat at breakfast we expect you to eat all your other meals. If you are just full up with the amount you have eaten we need to have seen that you have at least eaten some of your food, this rule is put in place merely to make sure you are eating healthy and if in some cases you may have an eating disorder. Next, about self-harm, if you have a history of self-harm -which you don't- we usually check every morning and night for scars, but Hitoshi if you ever feel you want to self-harm please come talk to me, Hizashi or even one of the other boys. Self-harm also includes drinking and drug use, which again if you have a history with and you don't, we will use a drug test or breathalyzer every morning and night, once you have gained our trust more we usually reduce the checking for scars or tests to doing it once a day. Next rule about behaviour, we expect you to be well-behaved and kind both in this house and outside it, in school, we have told the teachers and staff about the boys and if they do one thing out of line to ring us immediately so you will be watched closer than others. Also, stuff like running away will not be tolerated. Your room door has to be open at all times even if is halfway open that is fine, we just need to be able to see inside. You are not allowed to possess any drugs, alcohol, lighters, weapons or any other object that can cause harm. We allow electronics but you can not spend all day on them. Lastly, if you have appointments such as therapy or doctors you will go to them and you will have sessions with me or Hizashi, one on one, for you I think every other day sessions and possibly therapy. Now repercussions for breaking these rules  they all have different consequences but the basic ones are no electronics, shortened curfew, grounding, extra chores, removal of your door no after school activities/hobbies or extra sessions with me or Hizashi. Okay, that was a lot of information you understand most of it?"

My mind was going through the information.

"Yeah, I guess,"

"Well, I have a lot more information for you, I am going to talk about your routine and chores," 

"Sure," to be very fucking honest my head hurt and I really wanted to go to sleep but I just have to get through this and hopefully go up to a bed, I pray for it.

"Breakfast is at eight, so get up at whatever time as long as you have your own time to get ready and be down for breakfast, breakfast is mandatory for you to be at, you can take a shower before or after but do know that we have a key and if we think something has happened too you or you are doing something you shouldn't we will come in. Usually, after breakfast, you will all be away to school, but as it is summer now, some of the boys go out with friends or each other, I know Izuku is taking Eri to the park so you know something like that or just doing stuff around the house. You can get snacks or make your own lunch, whenever but know that dinner is at six, after that, we prefer you not to go out again but if it is a quick trip we can allow it, sometimes we do stuff like movie night and games so there is that. In between breakfast and lunch or lunch and dinner is when most of the one on one sessions go on. Lights out at ten or eleven on weekends, at night we take all your electronics,"

"You got to be kidding," I deadpanned,

"Nope, all electronics,"

I groaned, I practically live on my phone at night.

"Chores are pretty basic we have a board where you put down the chores you do, the minimum is two, the more you do the more pocket money you get at the end of the week,"

"And that is the overall routine, I work as a teacher in UA so when you are at school I will be working, Hizashi works at his radio station, I also sometimes do patrols but recently asked to do less of them as working as a teacher, looking after the boys and doing patrols was getting hectic,"

"Understandable,"

"So that was a lot to take in, any questions?"

"Yeah, where is my bed, my head fucking hurts,"

"Language!" Aizawa scolds.

"I don't remember a rule about swearing,"

"Swearing is being disrespectful to me, so yeah it is," Aizawa says put not in a very angry voice more like 'I make the rules so don't fuck with me' type of tone.

|~Third Person P.O.V~|

Aizawa showed Shinsou to his room, Aizawa could see by Hitoshi's expression that he never expected it to look like this.

The room was large for Hitoshi's standards. It has a twin bed, a modern-looking desk, a closet, a mirror and a bedside table.

"We can do some shopping to give the room a bit more, you and get some more clothes, but after that you can buy stuff for it with pocket money," Aizawa explained. 

"It so big!" Shinsou said mid-jump onto the bed landing face down on it.

Aizawa discreetly smiled.

"Get some rest, tomorrow we will have another talk, about the other boys just some information,""

Hey all, been a while. Sorry this chapter was so boring it was mostly just about the rules and the stuff that happens in the home. I can't wait to write in all the new P.O.V's and sorry for just throwing in a new character. Hope you have a good day/night.

Thank you for the reads and votes!

Hope you enjoy reading my story if you have suggestions or thoughts feel free to write them here.🔅

-N;