Chapter 29

I do not own any of the characters, pictures or songs I use. This is my story so don't copy it. Chapter Name: My Biggest Secret - Part two

⚠Trigger Warning⚠

Please be careful this contains a scene with rape.

Note: He was not raped at the therapist's place I did not make that clear so I apologise but something happened at the therapists that triggered him.

Katsuki did not want to go back, but the last time he skipped curfew... was not good.

----

He made his way up the steep steps to the front door, it wasn't locked so he walked in.

There was a weird noise coming from the living room, which Katsuki did not plan to investigate, he stepped quietly past the door so he could reach the start of his escape to the upstairs.

"BAKUGOU!"

Shit, shit, shitttt.

His foster father's voice was gruff and heavy and scared the hell out of him.

He walked back.

"Yes?"

The sight in front of him was scary and weird. It was his foster father and two women he had seen before, they all were naked.

He kept his head down.

"Boy look at me,"

Katsuki met the man's eyes not daring to let his eyes stray.

"What? You don't like a women's body guess it makes sense for a faggot like you,"

Katsuki winced he wanted out.

"Can I leave sir?"

"Huh, oh no I think we need to fix you, ain't that right ladies?"

The two women were undoubtedly more sadistic than his foster father, they both tried to 'fix' him already.

Katsuki stepped backwards almost tripping, he turned and ran for the door, that got slammed shut in his face, his foster father had a powerful telekinesis quirk.

Katsuki desperately tried to pull the door open.

Please, please. Open goddammit.

A hand on his shoulder pulled him back.

"Please, please don't,"

He got no response as he got pulled away by the collar of his shirt.

He was thrown on the sofa. Katsuki tried to get back up but a woman pulled him down and kept him there in a strong grip.

"Stop, I-I please, No. GET OFF!"

He struggled. Desperately.

His foster father dropped himself on the small sofa chair with a full view of Katsuki and the two women.

"Go ahead, do as you please," his foster father waved his hand.

The other women took off his trousers slowly, then ripped his underwear off.

"Stopp, please I'll do anything just stop it,"

"Shut him up," the women on top of him said.