Chapter 18

I do not own any of the characters, pictures or songs I use. This is my story so don't copy it. Chapter Name: Movie night

Shinsou spooned the noodles into his mouth in a daze, the mundane conversation at the table had quiet and uninteresting, which left Hitoshi's mind to wander. It landed at the 1 on 1 session with Aizawa.

It was so very unexpected, Aizawa simply stared at him which left Hitoshi in an uncomfortable position.

"So you going to ask me something or what?" Shinsou offered to start the conversation.

"Is there something you want me to ask you? Or something you just want to say?" Aizawa said.

Shinsou groaned. Whyyyyy.

"Nope,"

"Okay,"

"Okay, Denki you're cleaning up, everyone finish your summer projects and if you have them done, free time, movie in two hours," Aizawa orders.

"Oh Aizawa can I pick pleassee!" Denki insisted.

"No, its Katsuki's turn you know that,"

Denki whined but got on with the washing up. Shinsou decided to go to his room rather than being out in the more communal areas of the house.

Aizawa finally spoke up.

"So how are you liking your housemates?"

"They're fine, I guess, don't really know 'em,"

"Understandable, I notice the new arrivals become closer with the others after about a month,"

Hitoshi hummed in agreement.

"Not very conversational it seems," Aizawa pointed out.

"You don't seem to be producing an interesting enough conversation,"

"And why should I be the one producing it?"

"Because you are the one who is forcing me to do this, therefore I am not inclined to produce anything for the person who has required me to be here"

Aizawa smirked.

"This is finished, go take a shower you stink,"

"Not nearly as bad as you," Hitoshi ended leaving the room.

{;}Aizawa P.O.V{;}

"How was your session," Hizashi asked.

They were both in Aizawa's office sorting out paperwork for the boys return to school, it was a process that Shouta did truly not mind but found exponentially boring. Having to fill out basic info was fine but then it got to the parts where Shouta would write a short essay for each boy explaining briefly there past and issues, and that Shouta requests a weekly update on the boys.

Shouta knew Hizashi meant Hitoshi.

"He is smart he will keep both of us on our toes,"

"Like Katsuki has been?" Hizashi asks trying to find something to reference.

"No, not as violent, he is quick-minded and could wrap you around his finger, although I can see similarities in their personalities, both very determined"

"Anyone with a quirk like his needs to be quick, and how can you already see that he is determined?"

"I have my tricks," Shouta agreed.

"Do you think he is going to be as much a problem as Katsuki?"

"With the running away I am unsure, drugs and alcohol I don't think will be a problem we would have noticed signs of withdrawal,"

"We can only hope, I have to head out to collect some papers at UA you okay to finish these last few, I should be back to help with the last ones,"

"You mean back in time for the movie,"

Hizashi chuckled, "Bye Shou," he kissed Aizawa.

The only thing that lingered in Aizawa's mind after his husband had left, hope, Hizashi was hopeful Shinsou wouldn't be as hard to get through to as Katsuki was but being hopeful didn't get anyone anywhere. Denki Kaminari hoped to have a loving family, he got a house full of strangers who hated him. The Todoroki brothers hoped for love and family they got a cold-blooded father who didn't waste his time on failures. Izuku Midoriya hoped for a quirk and to make his parents proud only to be played a bad hand by the universe and becoming a quirkless, parentless young boy. Katsuki Bakugo hoped to be a powerful and godlike boy at a young age, but he was beaten and hurt in ways he wishes to forget. Hanta Sero hoped only to be as good as his brothers only for them to fuck him up.

So Aizawa isn't going to hope Shinsou is some kind, normal, innocent kid Aizawa will ensure it and if he isn't then... Shouta will deal with it.

{;}Denki P.O.V{;}

After Denki finished cleaning he went to finish his project, Hizashi had told him to work on his more often than others as they all can cram it in at last minute but he wouldn't be able to do that. Hizashi was so very right, and on top of that Denki might be the second one finished his, nobody can beat Katsuki. He got the last bit of writing finished just before Hizashi had called for the movie. Although Denki did have trouble concentrating during movies he had an array of fidget toys at his disposal, also everyone was pretty cool about his fidgeting, there was no getting shouted at for moving too much.

{;}Hanta P.O.V{;}

Hanta was craving, badly. Craving felt like such an innocent word for it, it was a need, a desperate burning need for something to take the edge off. Aizawa had said to go to him or Hizashi if he was craving but Hanta was not up for that discussion. Hanta thought of his stash, the one he stocked up just before being taken in, he thought about how long it would take to get their and back, the movie would he be back in time?

{;}Izuku P.O.V{;}

Izuku got stuck into his project, he was an overachiever so it was mostly done, and once he finished he got his notebook open. He added a new quirk: Brainwashing, it was interesting and Izuku did not know how it worked and he had come to a decision not to question Shinsou unless it was connected to the conversation.  With what Aizawa said SHinsou's quirk was the downfall of his life which seemed odd to Izuku he was used to praising quirks.

"MOVIE TIME LITTLE LISTENERS!" echoed through the house from the familiar voice of Hizashi.

{;}Shinsou P.O.V{;}

Shinsou had rushed down to the living room along with everyone else Katsuki quickly chose the most gory looking film, as expected. Shinsou was actually enjoying it, to his surprise it was an action-comedy which Shinsou was a fan of, mixing guns, fighting and blood with funny and comedic actors always works. Popcorn was frequently passed around, laughs were heard when the characters accidentally got thrown out of a car, it was very intentional. Shinsou liked it here but all he could hear at the back of his head was, how long will it last?

I HAVE RISEN.

From my bed to write this unique piece of rushed, badly-worded and horribly drawn-out chapter.

I was surprised when someone said I hadn't updated I 2 months like I am so very sorry. If I don't update this in a week I give you permission to spam the hell out of me telling me to update.

Also a huge and loving thank you to all your kind comments about me and my sexuality, I think I am a lesbian which um let's just say its weird to say and if anyone wants to know how I have come to this conclusion is that I have searched up many videos on am I a lesbian which in itself is proof but one video said that if you look at a lesbian couple do you get that feeling in like the pit of your stomach (and no not like sexual feelings) but you don't get it when looking at straight couples. That was a shitty explanation but okay.

Have a good day/night.

Hope you enjoy reading my story if you have suggestions or thoughts feel free to write them here.🔅

-N;