Chapter 5

I do not own any of the characters, pictures or songs I use. This is my story so don't copy it. Chapter Name: How to lose everything in a day

⚠Trigger Warning⚠

Hitoshi Shinsou: 12 years old

|~Shinsou's P.O.V~|

I was walking back to the house after piano lessons, there was a light rain drizzling on my face. I was listening to Walking on a Dream by Empire Of The Sun, it was songs like these that made me want to start dancing, he was contemplating actually doing it but a cute guy walked past him and smiled. (gay panic.)

His playlist was so fucking bipolar, one minute you want to cry the next you want to dance and every so often one of his rock songs plays and he wants to do an air guitar playing along with the music, which he does, in his room.

He arrived removing his shoes in the front room.

"How was the piano today, kid," Ryo asked while sitting at his computer at the dining table.

"Good, I learned Danse Macabre," I said knowing he wouldn't have an idea what that is.

He looked at me deadpan "Do I look like I know what the hell that is," I laughed at him.

"It's this piece usually performed by an orchestra, it is by Camille Saint-Saëns, it is about this legend that on Halloween, Death calls forth the dead from there graves to dance while Death plays the fiddle until the rooster crows, isn't that so cool?"

"So when I die, I will every Halloween dance to death playing the fiddle," Ryo said.

"By the legend, so cool right?"

"I'm worried about you kid," Ryo said sarcastically.

"Same," I smirked.

"Dinners ready you, two boys," Takara called from the kitchen.

I knew what was coming when I sat down to my dinner.

"So Hitoshi do we get an explanation?" Takara said. I looked down at my food

"Let me start you off, I'm sorry Takara and Ryo for hitting a boy,"

"I'm sorry Takara and Ryo," I said

"For?" Ryo spoke up.

"For hitting some asshole kid, who couldn't keep his mouth shut," I mumbled but not quiet enough by Takara and Ryo's expression.

"Hitoshi!"

"What was I supposed to do? He was calling me names I couldn't help it," I explained

Walking down the corridor to the lunch hall, it was surprisingly quiet but he did miss the lunch rush as he was kept back by his English teacher, she was going on about how I need to put more effort into my work. Why? Like I don't need to learn some stupid language, that didn't make any sense.

I was deep in thought I didn't hear them come up behind me, he hit me on the head first lightly to get my attention. I turned he hit me in my stomach. This asshole has been giving me problems all year and by problems I mean bruises so I had enough.

I threw a punch.

I missed.

God. Fuck.

Laughing. He was laughing. "Some hero you will be,"

He came close to whisper something that's when I punched him in the face, he stumbled back I kicked him he fell.

Fuck. Yes.

"Shinsou Hitoshi! What on Gods earth!" It was my fucking English teacher.

"Hitoshi that is not a justifiable reason to hit and kick someone, go to your room. I hope you come up with a good reason by the morning," Takara said

I finished my bowl and put it in the dishwasher, I would have rathered to storm out but I really liked the food.

I decided to do some homework getting a translator for all my English work, maths was easy and history was interesting, surprisingly. I listened to Present Mic's radio show, he was announcing that he was only going to do the radio on weekends but his protégé will take over weekdays.

I felt tired and took advantage of the feeling and jumped into bed. Closing my eyes I felt myself drift into a dreamless sleep.

--||~||--

"AHHHAHHAAAA"

I woke up to a scream god it was scary.

I ran down the stairs trying to be quiet. Of course, my mind went straight to someone getting hurt other than the obvious, like the could be watching a horror or Ryo scared Takara.

Oh, how I was wrong.

I leaned against the wall and peeked out behind it to see into the kitchen where I had heard voices coming from.

I saw villains holding a knife against Takara, the villains slit her throat.

I put his hands over his mouth muffling a whimper. I stepped back and felt my back hit something I swiftly turned to see not a thing but a person.

He had scars along the bottom of his mouth and around his eyes, he smiled, sadistically.

I went back and turned on my heel and ran. I ran into a girl who pushed me to the ground, god can I not run without going into someone.

"Hey Toshi!" the girl with blonde ponytails said.

I was now on the ground in front of the arch (that led into the kitchen) visible to all the other villains. I saw Takara and Ryo on the ground. Dead, lifeless, gone.

A man walked up to me he had, hands, yes hands attached to him. He smirked at me. "Hello Shinsou Hitoshi, I am Tomura Shigaraki and we are the League of Villains. We are very interested in you and we wish you to join us." the blue-haired man said.

Was he fucking kidding?

"Y-y-y-o-u just.... k-k-i-lled my parents," I stuttered.

"Well, they weren't your real parents anyways,"

Rage filled up inside me.

"You asshole!" I jumped up going to hit him, the weird scarred guy restrained me.

"Mhmm, lively one arent you, child. Well, you didn't have a choice, to begin with, but now we just have to find other ways to make you comply," the blue hair guy, Shigaraki said.

I looked down at the ground. Shigaraki grabbed my chin and lifted my face.

"This," he pointed to my dead parents, "Is all for you, you are going to be a great villain Hitoshi, embrace it,"

I gave him a pissed look. Something hit my head and I fell to the ground and started to blackout, not until I saw something in a suit I think, walk over "Kurogiri, get us out of here."

The darkness took over my sight.

Hey all, I changed the description slightly if anyone noticed. I am going to upload some more soon.

Hope you enjoy reading my story if you have suggestions or thoughts feel free to write them here.🔅

-N;