Characters part 2

Emma Winters:Age: 14Height: 5'5Emma Winters is mean exactly to Makayla's new group of friends

Emma Winters:
Age: 14
Height: 5'5
Emma Winters is mean exactly to Makayla's new group of friends. The only one that she's nice to us Atlas because she likes him. He older sister is Chloe, so growing up she saw how Chloe treated other people and followed in her footsteps. She hangs around she sister and her friends sometimes but has her own little minions just like her sister. In fourth grade she used to be best friends with Sophia until Lilliana transferred to their school. Emma felt threatened by her and tried to get Sophia to stop hanging out with her. We Sophia refused she started bullying the two of them and still do to this day.

Chloe Winters:Age: 17Height: 5'7Chloe winters is Emma's older sister

Chloe Winters:
Age: 17
Height: 5'7
Chloe winters is Emma's older sister. She is captain of the varsity cheerleading squad. She is the school slut, practical throwing herself at boys all the time especially Makayla's brothers. She is very insecure about herself so to make herself fell better she puts other people down. She has two minions, Carrie and Ava.

Atlas Turner:Age: 15Height: 6'2Atlas Turner is a very nice and charming young man

Atlas Turner:
Age: 15
Height: 6'2
Atlas Turner is a very nice and charming young man. He's been friends with Sophia since sixth grade when she threw a dodge ball at his face because he took the last cookie in the lunch line. She ended up breaking his nose but he forgave her, they became friends and she introduced him to her friends. He's on the varsity football team as a freshman. He is also on the Varsity basketball team and varsity soccer. He's a lady's man but doesn't go around dating girls just because he can. He is very protective of his friends including Makayla.

Thomas Fisher:Age: 14Height: 6'0Thomas Fisher is the class clown

Thomas Fisher:
Age: 14
Height: 6'0
Thomas Fisher is the class clown. Most of the students love him and most of the teachers hate him. He's incredibly goofy and childish but can become serious if something I important enough. He's a big flirt but when it comes down to it he doesn't really date anyone. He's had a crush on Lilly since the fifth grade when he became friends with Sophia and her. He plays baseball and is really good at it. Most people think that he's going to make varsity on his first year.

Liliana Hunter (Lilly):Age: 14Height: 5'1Liliana Hunter is a sweet and innocent little girl

Age: 14
Height: 5'1
Liliana Hunter is a sweet and innocent little girl. She is really small and shy but once you get to know her she's super bubbly and fun to be around. Lilly is also supper smart. She always gets straight A's and helps out her friends when ever she can. Lilly loves to dance. She's been dancing since she was three and is incredibly good at it. She has a little crush on Thomas but is to scared to tell him how she feels. In the fourth grade she moved here due to her fathers job. She was really shy and didn't talk to anyone for days. Then one day an outgoing bubbly girl named Sophia decided to be her friend. She knows that the reason Emma left was because of her and she's always felt bad about driving away one of Sophia's friends.

Sophia Walker:Age: 14Height: 5'6Sophie Walker is an outgoing and bubbly girl who people gravitate towards

Sophia Walker:
Age: 14
Height: 5'6
Sophie Walker is an outgoing and bubbly girl who people gravitate towards. She is super kind and always makes sure that her friends are happy. She is also very adventurous, always in look of something fun to do. In fourth grade she saw a little girl sitting all alone and felt bad so she decided to become friends with her despite the fact that her best friend at the time said that it was a bad idea being friends with the nerd. In fifth grade she was paired up with the class clown all year for science. After getting to know him he became on of her best friends. She know how both Thomas and Lilly feel about one another but want it to happen on its own, for the mist part. In sixth grade there was a new kid who took the last cookie. She was so blinded my rage that when she saw him in gym class later that day she chucked a dodge ball at his face successfully breaking his nose. She felt incredibly bad afterwards and bought him ice cream. The two of them soon became friends and he then bonded with the group. Sophia loves softball and art. She is really good at school.

~~~~~~~
A/N:

SURPRISE!!! Some one asked me for a random update so here it is. Here are most of the new characters. You can still pick out names for the first two if you would like. Thank you to everyone who helped me out with the names I really appreciate it.