Their little flower

Summary:

Makayla is a sweet little fourteen year old girl with a horrible home life. When she was three her mother took her away from her loving family and stole money from her father. For the first four years she was a good mother, but when she was seven her mom married Darrell. She started doing drugs and soon started to verbally abuse her. When she was 8 they started to hit her. At first it was a slap whenever she did something wrong but by the time she was ten she was beat almost everyday. When she was 12 her mother overdosed on heroin and died. Darrell blamed Makayla for his wife's death and started beating her even worse. One day the police came knocking on her door saying that Darrell had died in a car crash. Now she had a new legal garden. Makayla had always wanted a sibling so you can imagine her surprise when she found out that she had six brothers one of which was her new legal guardian. She doesn't trust people after Darrell and doesn't want to tell her brothers about what happened to her. She is scared that they will turn out to be the exact same as Darrell. But her brothers have a secret of their own. Read to find out what will happen.

~Authors note~

This book contains self harm, thoughts of suicide, verbal and physical abuse and violence. This is a warning. Thank you for reading my book!! I would appreciate it if you would vote and comment throughout the book. Fair warning there are going to be many typos and grammar problems. Just remember that no one is making you read this book so don't hate please.