Chapter 5

Makayla's POV

I felt someone shaking my shoulder telling me to wake up. I shot straight up not wanting to me punished. "We've land" Mr. Archer told me.

I don't like that name Archer just sounds to informal. I know he might be my brother by blood, but I don't think he wants me, and I don't want to be anymore of an annoyance then I know I already am.

I just nodded my head and stood up grabbing my book bag. I followed behind him as we walked off of the plane. I thanked the pilot and Alice before I left.

Mr. Archer lead me over to a very expensive looking BMW. He shocked me by opening the passenger side door form me.

I hesitantly slid into the sleek black car and he shut the door. I fastened my seatbelt as he got into the drivers seat. Without a signal word we where off.

The car was filled with awkward silence but there's no way that I could talk to him. He's just so big and scary. What if he's even worse then Sir. I could tell just by looking at him that he was defiantly stronger then Sir.

During the car ride I saw him sneak multiple glances my way, almost as if I would disappear. After about thirty minutes we arrived at a house. Sorry scratch that a bloody mansion.

I swear my jaw hit the ground while looking at this thing. My car door opened and I looked up to see a slightly amused Mr. Archer, but that amusement didn't last very long.

"Follow me" he stated before heading straight to the mansion. I got out of the car a little to quickly and winced in pain thanks to my lovely ankle. Please do note the sarcasm.

Brushing it off I followed Mr. Archer up the stairs and into the Mansion. My jaw dropped yet agin when I saw the grand entrance. There was a large stair case that split into two. A crystal chandelier hanging from the ceiling and of course everything looked as if it was made from gold.

While I was busy admiring my surroundings I herd a gasp. I turned my head just in time to see a large male coming towards me. He scooped me up into his arms. I couldn't help but to flinch at his action but I don't think that he noticed.

I bit the inside of my cheek to keep from crying out in pain from his tight embrace. He finally set me back down on the floor but his hands remained cupping my face.

"Bentornato a casa, mia piccola angolazione" he whispered in what I believe is Italian.(welcome home my little Angel)

I herd some one clear there throat and turned to see Mr. Archer standing there with my book bag that I left in the car.

"Makayla meet your second eldest brother Ethan" he told me. I looked back to the boy who name I now know is Ethan and study him.

He has nothing but joy covering his face. He has the same brown fluffy hair as me and the same blue eyes as well. Just like Mr. Archer, Mr. Ethan was very tall and muscular.

He wasn't quite as tall as Mr. Archer but he was much taller then Sir. He had on black basketball shorts and a grey tank top that failed to hide his bulging muscles.

Mr. Ethan finally released my face from his grasp but not before examining it. I was praying that he didn't see through the makeup that I had to put on.

"Ethan can you take her up to her room I have some work that I need to finish up" Mr. Archer asked well more like stated. The way that he said work confused me but I just simply ignored it, I don't need to be punished for being nosy.

He handed Mr. Ethan my bag and disappeared down to the lower levels, but not before telling me to be present for dinner. I turned back to Mr. Ethan to find him staring at me with what looked to be, love?