Chapter 54

Makayla's POV:

I watch as Ethan, my sweetest brother shot person after person. This is the same person who tucks me in at night, and cuddles with me when I have a bad dream.

This is the person who listens to Taylor Swift as we drive to the mall. I don't understand how that same person can just murder people in cold blood and not be phased at all.

"Shocking isn't it" Roman laughed. I couldn't form a sentence through my sobs. "God your so pathetic" Roman growled as he kicked me in the ribs.

"I bet your brothers wish that they had another boy instead of some week ass little girl" he taunted as he kicked me again. "You really are pathetic you know that" he said as he kicked me one last time.

Just then Darrel busted through the door. "They've taken down all the guards" he panted. "WHAT! Where's the fucking back up we had" Roman yelled at him.

"Dead" he said simply as he started to catch his breath. Dead, because my brothers killed them. My brothers are killers.

"Impossible I've been watching the security fo... FUCK!!!" Roman yelled as he just noticed that the screen was completely black.

"GO FIND MORE FUCKING BACK UP, OR DO SOMETHING YOU WASTE OF FUCKING SPACE!" Roman yelled at him.

"What are you doing besides hitting the little whore" Darrell growled. There was a loud BANG and then a scream.

"Watch your mouth Darrell, you need to learn your place" Roman hissed as he put his gun away. "You fucking bastard" Darrell hissed as he clutched his leg.

"Get out of my sight before the next bullet ends up in your head" Roman growled. Darrell scrambled out of the room as fast as he could.

As I laid on the floor so many thoughts rushed through my head. Who where my brother? Even if they do rescue me, would going back with them be better. How could I look at them the same? They just killed so many people. What if I'm next? What if their plan was to kill me all along.

Archers POV:

It was finally my groups turn. We rushed into the building meeting no resistance.

I followed behind king as he looked for Makayla's scent. It seemed like he picked it up because he started heading in one direction.

As we where walking I saw someone limp out of a metal door. It seemed like he had a bullet wound in his leg. As I looked closer I realized that it was Darrell.

It was the bastard that tortured and abused my sister for years. I wants to put a bullet through his skull but decided that it would be to quick of a death for him.

"Follow him and take him alive" I ordered my group. They all silently followed behind him as I watched them all disappear behind the corner. King stoped in front of the door that the little bitch just left. He sat down signaling that he found where the scent was coming from. We've got her now!

Makayla's POV:

Roman started yelling at people over his walkie-talkie but there was no response. "FUCK" he yelled as he threw the walkie-talkie across the room.

"YOU! This is your fault" He yelled as he pointed to me. "I didn't ask you to kidnap me" I snapped. I know this was incredibly stupid but I didn't care anymore. Nothing seemed to mater not even my life.

"What did you say you little bitch" He hissed as he stalked closer to me. "You do not talk to me that way" He growled as he slapped me across the face.

"your causing more trouble then you're worth. I think I'm just going to put you out of your misery" he said as he drew a knife.

Just then the door busted open to reveal Archer. My big brother was here to rescue me. But just as I started feeling hope I looked down at his had and remembered what kind of a monster he and the rest of my brothers truly are.

Maybe dying would be the best option, because either way if I live I'll be stuck with monsters who kills people.