Chapter 33

Makayla POV:

Like every other fudging morning my gosh darn alarm went off waking me from my peaceful slumber. I slammed my hand down stoping that god awful sound.

I dragged myself out of bed and started getting ready for my school day. Lucky today was much quicker then yesterday.

I only spent ten minutes picking out my outfit today. I ended up going with black ripped skinny jeans, a light blue sweater (school colors), and matching light blue converse.

I didn't feel like doing any makeup or hair today, so I just brushed my hair and put on some chapstick. I grabbed my book bag and double checked to make sure that my homework was in there.

After making sure that I had everything that I needed I headed downstairs to get breakfast. I was the first person down there surprisingly so I decided to cook for everyone.

Especially after everything that they have done for me it's only right that I did something for them in return.

I decided to make some crepes. Mostly because I wanted one right now.

I stated off by making the batter. First I mixed the flour, eggs, melted butter and sugar together. Once that was combined I slowly added in the milk.

Once I added in all of the milk the batter was done. I spent the next few minutes making about twenty crepes. Once the crepes where done I put the all on a plate and started to get all of the toppings out.

I grabbed the hazelnut spread, some fresh fruits, marshmallow fluff, and more. I lined everything up so that my brothers could grab it as they wanted.

Pleased with my work I decided to pair my crepe with a smoothie. I grabbed some frozen strawberries and bananas and added that to the blinder. I added in my water and ice before blending everything together.

I ended up accidentally making two glasses instead of one, so I just left it there for whoever wants it. I placed my smoothie down and started to build my crepe.

I started off by putting hazelnut spreed on the bottom half of the crepe. Next I added some sliced bananas. I then folded the crepe in half before adding some marshmallow fluff to it. Finally I folded in in half once more.

I took a second to admire my lovely peace of food art before I dug in. I don't mean to toot my own horn, but wow this was a good crepe.

When I was about halfway done with my food I herd footsteps coming down the stairs. I looked over my shoulder and found Ethan walking into the kitchen.

"What is all this baby" he asked me. Ignoring the baby part I just shrugged my shoulders and said "I just wanted a crepe and I ended up making some for everyone".

"That was very sweet of you piccolo uno" he said to me. "Oh and there's a strawberry banana smoothie if you want it" I told him. (Little one)

"Well aren't I just lucky this morning" he said with a small smile. He grabbed the smoothie and started making himself three crepes.

Like I said these boys eat a ton of food. I swear there's a bottomless pit where their stomachs should be.

Like the weird, healthy person Ethan is, he only put fresh fruits and a little bit of honey on his crepes. I will never understand how anyone eats a crepe without Nutella.

Ethan took the seat next to me and started to dig into his food. "Wow caramella, this taste delicious" he complemented me. I felt a light blush start to cover my face at his kind words. (Sweetie)

I finished the rest of my crepe and went to clean off my plate. "What's that smell" Luke asked walking into the room closely followed by his twin.