Chapter 61

Makayla's POV:

I finally get to go back to school tomorrow. This feels like déjà vu. My brothers got the school to go on a beak while I was kidnapped so I didn't miss to much school.

It seemed a little excessive to me, but they said that they know how much I care about school and didn't want me stressing when I went back over a bunch of missing work.

The fact that they thought of that makes me happy, but I still can't get used to the fact that my brothers are so powerful that they can just shut down a school.

"Hey sweetie, how are you feeling today" Ethan asked me as I walked into the kitchen. Both Ethan and Bryson are back to treating me like I'm a triangle doll and everyone else seems to be waiting for me to snap.

I know that the fact that there in the mafia is crazy, but I already went through my shocked stage. I now realize that my brothers are the same people just with a scary job that I'm not going to think about to much.

"I'm ok Ethan. Just bored" I told him sitting down on the barstool.

"Well is there something that you want to do today" he asked while placing a plate of food in front of me.

"I don't know. I just want to get out of the house" I replied around a mouth full of food.

"Yea, don't you think she's been on bed rest long enough" Luke said walking into the kitchen with Zander and Liam right behind him.

"She needs her rest" Ethan defends.

"I've gotten plenty of rest" I argued back.

"Exactly, she perfectly fine to leave the house" Luke said now standing next to me. Liam to the seat to my left and Zander sat down next to him.

"He's not wrong Ethan. Poor little bite size has been stuck in the house for quite awhile. I think it's about time for her to get out" Zander said now jumping into the conversation.

Ethan hesitated a bit giving Luke the opportunity to add "Plus we could all go to the new top golf. Top Golf wouldn't be to strenuous, add she would be sitting most of the time".

"I guess top golf wouldn't be too bad" he finally said.

"YESSSS!!!!" Me, Luke and Zander all squealed say the same time. Liam just sat there with a small smile on his lips.

"I'll call them and make reservations for three, so that gives you about three hours to get ready" Ethan said pulling out his phone.

I quickly finished my food before heading into the living room. There I found Dylan and Drew watching some action movie or something.

"Hey Angel, what's up" Dylan said looking over at me.

"Nothing just stalling be before I need to get ready" I told him moving to sit in between them on the coach.

"What are you getting ready for" Drew asked me.

"Oh right! Where all going to top golf at three" I beamed.

"Are you sure your up for it" Drew asked with a frown.

"I'm fine. I promise" I told them. I was being truthful when I said that. I feel totally fine. I'm a little sore and tired but mostly I'm just bored.

King jumped onto the couch with me and laid across my lap. I laid my head on Dylan's chest. I felt my eyes start to droop as Dylan ran his fingers through my hair. "Go to sleep" he whispered in my ear, and I did just that.
~~~~~~

"Rise and shine sleepy head" I herd someone chuckle. I simply groaned and turned around. I herd yet another chuckle coming from this person.

Finally having enough I sat up and glared a Dylan. "What's with that face" Dylan asked with a smirk. "You woke me up" I grumbled.