Chapter 50

Ethans POV:

These last two days have been crazy. Everyone has been running around like headless chickens looking for Makayla. Every time we think that we have a lead it just turns into a dead end.

I'm following up on a lead right now. Some of our hackers found a safe house close by. They think that Makayla is there. Me and Dylan where in the back of the van along with five other men.

We didn't want to cause to much attention to ourselves. We where all dressed in black from head to toe. Knives and gun where strapped all over us.

We pulled off of the main road, and onto a barely visible dirt path. I put on king's special vest to protect him.

When we got king we made sure that he was very well trained. One of the things he can do is locate people based on scent. I had one of Makayla's favorite hoodies with me for him to use.

We drove for another twenty minutes bet coming to a stop. We all slipped out of the car with out a sound. We had gone over the plan hundreds of times, we knew what we where doing.

I held on to kings leash as i lead the way. We came up to an empty looking cabin in the woods. I signaled for us to move in once I saw that there where no guards by the door.

I nodded my head and Dylan kicked down the door. We all slipped into the house making sure to clear every room we entered.

Once we saw that the house was empty, I held the hoodie up to kings nose. He sniffed the hoodie for a second before he started sniffing around the room.

My heart skipped a beat as he picked up a scent. We all followed him down into the basement. King stopped at a large metal door. Dylan kicked this door down as well.

We walk into what looks to be a cell. It's just a concrete room with a chain connected to the wall, and a single light bulb hanging from the ceiling. On the ground you can see dried blood.

King stops at the blood and starts to paw the ground. "She was here, and that's her blood" Dylan say quietly lowering his gun.

"Check every inch of this house. Look for anything that might tel us where they went" I commanded. Everyone left the room except for me and Dylan.

"She was here Ethan" Dylan said still not looking up from the splattered blood on the ground. "I know" I responded. "She was here, and she was probably beaten" he said more aggressive.

"We're going to catch these fuckers" I told him. "I going to kill them" Dylan said deathly calm looking up from the bloodied floor.

After and hour of searching the house we ended up with nothing. The only sign that there had been anyone in the house was Makayla's blood.

~~~~~~

*knock knock*

"Come in" I herd Archer say from the other side of the door. "Did you find anything useful" he asked the second I walked into the room.

"We found blood on the ground that belonged to her but besides that the house was clean" I told him.

"Fuck" he growled out. "I just don't understand how they could've known where to find Makayla and the twin. Them going to get ice cream was a random last minute decision" I told him.

"Your right, It doesn't make any since. That couldn't have been followed without the twins spotting them. So how did the Russians find them" Archer inquired.

We both sat in silence for awhile until it looked like a light bulb went off in Archers head.

He took out his phone and called someone."I want a full sweep done on the twins car, IMMEDIATELY!" he demanded before hanging up.

"You think someone bugged their car" I questioned. "I think it's a high possibility" he stated. "Wait but that would mean...".

"That we have a Mole" Archer finished for me. I don't understand, everyone in our inner circle is incredibly trust worthy. I don't know who would sell us out.

"Do you know who it might be" I asked him. "I have a few ideas" he replied. I was going to ask for names when Archers phone began to ring. He picks it up and the other persons starts to talk.

You can see his face morph into on of anger before he slams the phone down. "They found a tracker and a listening device on the twins car" he said darkly.

"What are we going to do" I asked Archer. "Where gonna go catch ourselves a mole.

Makayla's POV:

I don't know how many days I've been stuck with these cruel people. I know that they've moved me from one crusty cell to another.

Most of the time I've been unconscious due to either being beaten or drugged. After the first day Darrell is the only person I see. He comes down every day to beat me.

The only good thing that's happened to me is that when we moved my cell got an upgrade. Now I have a small mattress in the corner. Yay me.

I really miss my brothers. I wonder what there doing right now. I wonder if their liking for me. Maybe they decided that I wasn't worth it and gave up.

The clicking of locks broke me out of my thoughts. I was waiting for Darrell to walk in ready to beat be. So could could see why Roman walking in surprised me.

"How are you doing little rat" Roman asked me as he stepped closer to me. "Just peachy" I said rolling my eyes. I got a slap on the cheek for that response.

"Now listen bitch where going to make a little video for your brothers" he said with a cruel smile. One of his laps dogs came in holding a camera.

"Let's get started shall we"