Chapter 8

My face was stuffed into the pillows on the bed. I just wished that the world would swallow me up. I remained in this comfortable position until I felt a sharp pain in my ribs.

Remembering the real reason that I came up here, Medication. I slowly got off of the bed and limped over to my backpack. Grabbing two pills from the container I dry swallowed them.

I grabbed an outfit for the day and headed into the bathroom. As I was folding my clothes I looked at myself in the mirror.

I looked at everything that was wrong with me. I was to fat, I was to short, my hair was ugly, and I was covered in disguising scars. I felt the overwhelming urge to cut. The urge grew greater the longer I looked at myself.

I couldn't take it anymore, I had to cut. I rushed out to my backpack and grabbed my hidden razor blade and headed back into the bathroom.

One for being to fat

two for my scars

three for being such a worthless little whore

four for being so pathetic

five for burdening my brothers.

Blood was flowing out of the cuts on my arm and into the white sink. The bright crimson blood in the crystal clean sink just didn't look right.

Just like me when I'm with my brothers. The look like rich Greek gods, and I look like some poor little orphan kid who they picked up off the side of the road. To be honest I'm really surprised that Ethan would want to be seen with me in public.

I turned on the water faucet watching as all of the blood disappeared down the sink. I cut off the water once all of the blood had vanished. 

I hid my razor blade under all of my makeup so that no one would find it. Once I finished hiding my blade I decided to get into the shower. I stripped out of my old deity clothes and into the ice cold water.

No matter how many ice cold showers I take I will never get of to shock you fell when you first get blasted with the water.

Once I had gotten over the initial shock I started to wash myself. I quickly washed my body then I started on my hair.

It took awhile to wash my hair see as I never had the money to get myself shampoo so it's been years Spence it's been washed. I scrubbed it with both shampoo and conditioner.

I rinsed out all of the soap and turned off the water. I grabbed a towel and started to dry myself off. Once I was dry I threw on my only pair of Jeans and my hoodie.

I then started brushing through my hair. For the first time I'm forever my hair was soft and silky. It felt so weird but I really liked it. I decided that I was just going to let it dry in it's natural waves not feeling like doing anything with it.

Once I finished brushing out my hair I started on my makeup. The cuts and bruises on my face where healing,it was just taking forever. Once I finished one my face I covered my wrist and the parts of my legs that where showing.

When I finally finished doing all of my makeup I cleaned up my mess and left the bathroom. I looked over at the clock to see that I only had five minutes left. I hurriedly threw on my only pair of shoes and rushed out of my bedroom.

This time I didn't get lost on the way down stairs so yay me right. Anyways, when I finally reached down stairs I found Ethan waiting for me in the grand foyer.

"Oh my goodness am I late, I'm so sorry I thought that we where going to leave at 10:00 but I was wrong I'm so sorry for wasting your time" I rushed out bowing my head.

"Calm down Makayla. Your not late and you where right we are leaving at 10:00. I just thought that I should come a little early just incase you got here early witch you did" he told me kindly.

His words allowed me to relax now that I wasn't going to get a beating for making him wait. "Now come on we have some shopping to do" he said with a. Bright smile on his face.

I nodded my head and followed behind him. He led me out into a massive garage. There where at least twelve crazy expensive cars in there. The cheapest thing in there seemed to be a jeep and even that looked like it was a custom made model.

On top of all of the really cool cars there where also two mat black motorcycles. I swear they just keep showing me how rich they are.

"Ya so we really like our cars if you can't tell" Ethan laughed. A small smile appeared on my face hearing his laugh. "Anyways" he said as he grabbed a pair of keys off the wall, "let's go".

I again followed behind him like a little puppy. He stopped a a black Lamborghini with some red color on it. My mouth dropped looking at such a beautiful car.

Ethan laughed at my expression before saying "meet Jenny. She's my baby, well besides you of course".

"You named your car" I inquired with a random burst of confidence. "Of course I did" he told me opening the door for me. I slid into to the car and he shut the door behind me. He jogged over to the drives side and got in. "Ok baby sis let's go shopping" he said before driving off.

The car ride was actually pretty fun. I found out the my dear brother has a secret obsession with Taylor Swift, so pretty much the entire time we where listening to T-Swift while singing at the top of our lungs.

After about thirty minutes of that we finally pulled into the parking lot for the huge mall. "Ok kiddo let's get going" Ethan said to me. Seeing all of those people made me remember my fear of large crowds. Well let's just get this over with.