Chapter 51

⚠️A/n: trigger warning! This chapter contains a lot of violence. If you don't wanna read that then I suggest that you skip this chapter⚠️

Archers POV:

It only took a day for us to track down the fucking mole. I told my hacker what to look through and he checked through all of our security footage and phones.

The mole ended up being Josh, the head of security. We saw the bitch put the tracker and listening device on the twins car.

Me and Dylan where going to pick him up now. I walked into his office without knocking. "What the fuck... boss what are you doing here" he asked.

"We just needed to talk to you" Dylan said as he stepped into the office. You could see sweat start to form on his bald head. "What do you want to talk about" he questioned us.

"We just wanted to know why you decided to work with the Russians" Dylan shrugged. The man turned white as a ghost before trying to deny the accusations. "Sir I w...would never d...do such a th...thing" he stuttered.

"They always have to do this the hard way" Dylan sighed before punching him in the head, successfully knocking him out.

"You two, drag this bitch to the basement" Dylan said to the two guards that where waiting outside the door. They both said 'yes sir' and got to work.

"We'll have someone go through his office and see if he left anything useful laying around" I told Dylan.

"Yea, whatever. I just want to go get answers from the fucking scumbag that's in our basement" He replied cracking his knuckles.

I simply nodded my head before walking out of the room. Dylan followed me down to the interrogation room in our basement.

Josh was tided to a chair, naked, in the middle of the room. He still seemed to be unconscious so I gave him a good little slap in the face.

His eyes shot open as me looked around frantically. He eyes widened once he saw me and Dylan. "Welcome back" Dylan said Cooley.

"Now I'm going to try this one more time. Why where you working with the Russians" I asked him.

"I...I wasn't. I w...ould never" he stuttered out. "Why do they always deny it" I asked turning to Dylan. He gave me a simple shrug of his shoulders in response.

"We have the video of you putting the tracker on the twins car" I said turning back to josh. He became even more pail, if that was even possible.

"So here's what's about to happen josh," I said bending down to his level "your gonna tell us everything you know about what the Russians are planning to do with my sister".

He opened his mouth to say something but I cut him off, "and for your own sake I suggest that the next thing to come out of your mouth is the truth".

"They didn't tell me anything" He lied. "Tsk tsk. Wrong answer. Maybe you would rather talk to Dylan" I said stepping back.

I wicked smile formed on Dylan's face as he picked up a knife from the torture table and walked over to Josh. "Where gonna play a game now josh" He smiled.

"I'm going to ask you a question and if I feel like your lying to me then your going to lose a body part" he told him with a cruel smile.

"Let's start off easy. Why where you helping the Russians" he asked. "Because they have my mother" he stated.

"Mhm. If our hackers didn't have eyes on your family right now then I might have believed you" Dylan said shaking his head. "Welp you know the rules of the game".

With out a second of hesitation Dylan chopped off Josh's ear. "Now your matching with that one artist, I think" Dylan laughed as Josh screamed in pain.

"Dude you have a really high pitched scream" Dylan continued to laugh as he dropped Josh's ear into the blinder.

"Now let's try this again, why are you working with the Russians" he asked yet again. "Because that bitch was making you guys weak. I was just..." Josh's sentence was stopped by his own screaming.

Dylan had ran his knife through Josh's thigh for his last comment. I'm glad he did or else I might have shot him. "I would watch your mouth before your mini you is the next thing to go" Dylan warned.

"Where is she" he asked no longer using a fake smile. His voice was so cold it almost sent chills through my bones, almost. "I...I don't know" he stuttered.

With once slice his pinky was now in the blinder along side Josh's ear. "Don't play dumb. It's not a cute look for you" Dylan said.

"I r...really don't k...know" he tried again. With another clean slice his ring finger was now added to the blinder. "If you don't answer my question soon then we might have to start playing double or nothing" Dylan stated.

"Now I'm going to ask you one more time before this gets harder. Where is my sister".

"I... I really don't know. They didn't tell me. They just told me to put trackers on the twins car" he Admitted. "Not good enough" Dylan said raising the knife to strike again.

"WAIT! I herd them talking about taking her back to Russia. They where talking about keeping her in a safe house close to the main estate" He Confessed.

"Is that all" Dylan asked waving the knife around. "Yes! Yes, that's all that I know" Josh sobbed. "See that wasn't so hard now was it" Dylan said lowering the knife.

He looked back at me with a silent question in his eye. I nodded my head telling him that I got what I needed. He turned back to josh, his evil smirk returning.

"Now it's time to have some real fun" Dylan smiled. Josh opened his mouth to say something but only a scream left his lips as Dylan sliced off his thumb.

"I told you the truth" he wailed out in agony. "I know. I'm just punishing you for what you said about my sister earlier" Dylan said as he chopped off one of his pointer fingers.

"Don't have to much fun" I told him before leaving the room. With the information that we just got we have a much better shot of find our sister. Watch out Roman because where coming, and when we find you where not going to show any mercy.