Chapter 3

⚠️warning this chapter is very violent and has some language. Fair warning before you read this chapter⚠️

Archer's POV

Hello my name is Archer DelCastillo. I am twenty seven years old, the oldest of my six siblings. I have five brothers who I live with as long as a sister. My mother took my sister when I was sixteen years old. She took over a million dollars and my little sister then went completely off the grid.

My father looked everywhere for his little princess, but no matter what he could never find her. When I was eighteen the Russians said that they had news on Makayla's whereabouts. They said that all we had to do was come alone.

My dad was so blinded by hope that he couldn't see it was a trap. Of course I wanted my little sister back but I knew the Russians where lying. I tried to tell dad but he wouldn't believe me and he went without me.

I followed him with a group of our best soldiers but I was to late. The Russians got to him first. When I rushed in all I saw was Yury, the Don of the Russian mafia.

He held a gun to my fathers head. I pointed my gun at him. He turned to me and gave me a sadistic smirk before pulling the trigger. I yelled and shot him in return but it didn't matter, my dad was already dead.

I turned around and left the room where my dead father laid. I told my men to take both of the men's bodies.

The next week my father had a proper burial. I can't say the same about Yury. His body was burned but his head was removed. Went sent back his head in a nice little box with I note inside of it. The note read:

Dear Roman Kuznetsov,
I'm sure that your father informed you on his plan to attack my father the don of the American Mafia. Seeing as it is me writing this letter you can guess since it is me Asher DelCastillo writing this note your plan worked. My father Anton DelCastillo is no longer with us. But on a brighter note I am pleased to inform you that Yury Kuznetsov is no longer with us. I had the pleasure of shooting him in the heart, or should I say the hole where it should've been. Now I know that it would be extremely rude of me to not let you father have a proper burial. So if you look in the box you will find the head of you father. I'm sorry bit that is all we could give up. I just really wanted a souvenir.

Sincerely,
Archer DelCostillo

The day that I buried my father I also buried a piece of myself as well. My father showed me that caring for people only get them or yourself killed. I vowed that day to never show my true feeling towards anyone. I never wanted to see another person that I loved taken from me.

I continued my fathers work. I became the don of the American Mafia. I also became the legal garden to my brothers, but most importantly I never stopped looking for Makayla. I know that she's out there some where and I am going to get her back even if it's the last thing that I do.

I am currently in our interrogation room. Ethan, my second eldest brother is here with me. It was eight at night and I was pissed. We had to cut dinner short because this little son of a bitch wanted to act up.

The room that we where currently in was in the basement of our office building. A lot of our money comes from actual business. But there is another part that doesn't quite come from legal ways.

Now unlike most mafias we refuse to get involved with human trafficking. I believe that it's disgusting, did my after and my brothers. Maybe it's because i have a sister and if something like that ever happened to her I would lose my shit. I highly doubt that a signal one of them would live.