Chapter 35

Dylan's POV (surprise!):

My sisters home! Makayla, my little sister is finally home. After eleven years I finally have my sister back. Those are the words that keep going though my head.

I knows it's been close to two months, but it's still hard to believe that it really my little sister. When she first came I was in shock. It all happened so fast. One minute all I had where pictures of her and the next she was sitting at the dinner table like she had been there her whole life.

Soon the shock turned to worry and anger. I didn't want her to get hurt. I mean we run the worlds biggest mafia for fucks sake. If anyone found out about her she would have a huge target in her back, and after we failed to keep her from getting taken from our so called "mother", then I don't know how where going to protect her from mafia families.

I told archer this but he didn't listen to me. So being the idiot I am I decided to go out and get drunk. I got drunk and did some stupid things but the worst thing was what I said about Makayla.

One night me and Liam got drunk. We came back to my room and started saying some really fucked up stuff about Makayla. We said that she shouldn't be here and stuff.

We where both just talking from our ass's and didn't think that anyone would hear us. But the. We herd footsteps and a door slightly slam.

Me and Liam both looked at each other know what just happen. Our baby sister just herd us pretty much say that we didn't want her and that she shouldn't be here.

Me and Liam talked about how fuck up what we just did was before he left. Guilt kept me up all night, not letting me get any sleep.

Even before that though I had been mean to her. The truth was I was scared. I was scared that I would get attached to her and she would leave like she did before.

She was my everything before she was taken, and after I was broken. I didn't know what to do. I was angry, angry at the world, angry and the bitch who gave birth to me, but mostly angry at myself.

I was angry that I didn't stop my mother. I know that I was young but I still feel like I should have been able to do something.

I never talked to anyone about this. Instead I started acting out. I picked on kids in school, didn't do my work, and completely disregarded any type of Authority.

As I got older I turned to fighting, drinking and sex to relive my anger and stress. Then I learned about the mafia and found a new way to relive anger and stress.

I wasn't really surprised when Archer told me that our family owns the largest mafia in the world. I mean it made a lot of sense.

All the buff dudes that come in and out of our basement, all the guns I've found around the house, how secretive they and and just how scary they are in general. Oh and don't even get me started on all of the security that we have.

We each have a personal body guard who follows us around. Then there are all of the people around the house.

Training sucked but now it's nice to finally be in the loop, and know what's going on.

When I found out about Makayla's abuse it felt like I was just hit by a train. I had thought she was safer without us but I reality she was being hurt just as bad if not worse. It was as if I had failed her for the second time.

I felt awful after hearing about what she went though. I wish I could bring that mother fucker back to life so that I could make him suffer.

I want to torture him the way he did my little sister. I want him to beg for death but it never come. I also want to chop off his dick, bind it into a smoothie, then make him drink it.