Chapter 31

Makayla's POV:

Once again the annoying ringing from my alarm clock woke me up from my blissful slumber. I slammed my hand down, stoping that awful sound.

I let out a loud groan before dragging myself out of bed to get ready for the day. I know that I said that I was excited to go to school but I change my mind.

Why the heck do the make us wake up so early. It's just not fair at all. The only good thing is that I got to see my friends.

It's only been a few days but I'm already super close to all of them. Today is Thursday meaning that I have just one more day of school before Christmas break starts.

Speaking of Christmas, Ethan was right, the very next morning there where a ton of workers pulling out old boxes and decorating the house.

They somehow managed to finish the whole house in only two days. It looked incredible though. Everything looked bright and festive. There was a Christmas tree in almost every room.

They even decorated my room. They strung up some fairy lights, hung up some silver tensile, and even put a small white Christmas tree in my room.

Not wanting to be late I quickly headed into my bathroom to get ready for the day. I took a quick shower before heading into my closet to start the long process of picking out my clothes for the day.

I don't know why I make this so difficult. I have so many choices but I'm just not in the mood for most of it. After about five minutes I had found this supper cute cream sweater that I wanted to wear.

The only problem was that I couldn't decide on what pants I wanted to pair with them. At first I was going to wear black skinny jeans but then I felt like I looked really fat.

Then I grabbed a really cute pink wool skirt. But when I tried it on I felt like I was trying to hard and people would say something. So then I changed into light blue skinny jeans.

I immediately changed out of that out fit not liking how it looked together. After a few more outfit changes I was getting extremely frustrated.

I was about to give up and just wear a hoodie and jeans when I spotted it. The perfect thing to pair with the sweater.

I grabbed the black and white plaid skirt and pulled it on. I looked at myself in the mirror trying to decide if I liked it or not. I liked it but it felt like something was missing.

It finally clicked, stalkings. I quickly grabbed some black stalkings and threw them on. Perfect, now all I need is the right pair of shoes.

I mentally groaned knowing that this was going to take a while. After going through about fifteen pairs of shoes I finally decided on the first pair that I picked out.

I love the way that the outfit looks I'm just a little bit worried about the heel on the shoes. I ended up going with a pair of brown lace up combat boots with about an inch heel.

The outfit looks really cute in my opinion but I'm scared that I'm going to trip and fall. I checked the time on my phone and panicked. Picking out my outfit took way longer then I thought it would.

I threw on a necklace, a few bracelets, a couple of rings and some earrings. I rushed out of my closet and into my bathroom to do my hair and put on a little bit of makeup.

I decided to leave my hair in it's natural wavy state not really having time to do much to it. I quickly braided a little bit, having one long piece going all the way down. (Picture of the outfit and hair is at the top)

I applied a little bit of mascara and some lip gloss. I grabbed my backpack and headed downstairs to the kitchen.

Somehow I was still the first one ready, even after my wardrobe situation. There was a maid in the kitchen cooking something. I couldn't tell what it was but it sure did smell amazing.