Chapter 52

Makayla's POV:

Recap:

"Now listen bitch where going to make a little video for your brothers" he said with a cruel smile. One of his laps dogs came in holding a camera. "Let's get started shall we"
~~~

I stared up at Roman with sheer terror. What was he going to do to me. "Say hi to your little sister Archer" he said looking at the camera.

He didn't wait long after that before he started beating me. He did what Darrell did, but the only difference is that he's much stronger.

He kicked me in the ribs causing a loud crack to be herd. There was nothing I could to to get away from his attacks. I did my best to cruel up into a ball, but it didn't work to well.

The entire time he was beating me he was just laughing saying that this is what happens to DelCastillo's. He said that we where all dirt and that I have no one but Archer to thank.

After about ten minutes he stopped beating me. I laid on the ground gasping for air. I started coughing up blood. Roman grabbed my hair and forced me to look throw my swollen eyes at the camera.

He pressed the cold blade of a knife to my neck. "I wonder what she would look like without a head Archer. Maybe you could put her head right next to my dear old dad. Or maybe I'll keep it fair myself" he said with a sickening smile on his face.

Just as I thought I was finally going to leave this cruel place the camera turned off. Roman just dropped me face first onto the floor, then just walked out of the room.

I laid on the floor coughing up blood. As I was coughing up blood I though about what Roman said. He said the Archer could put my head right next to his dads.

What does that mean? Does Archer have someone's head? Why would my brother even have a head? No of this makes any since. All I know is that my brothers are good people and nothing like Archer.

⚠️trigger warning⚠️

Dylan's POV:

I had so many ideas for what to do to this little bitch. The second that Archer was out of the room I got back to.

I started playing bubble gum to decide what finger I was gonna cut off. For some reason most of the fingers I ended up cutting off where on his right hand. So I just cut off the entire hand and put that in the blinder.

I saw that the blinder was looking pretty full so I decided to take a break from all the slicing. I grabbed a bottle of water from the table and took a large gulp of it.

"Oh, are you thirsty" I asked him. The only response I got from him was an angry glare. "I'm sure all that screaming must of hurt your throat" I continued. Still no response.

"Well I'll just make you a dink" I concluded. I could see the fear in his eyes once I said that. He knew what was about to happen.

I poured the remaining water into the blinder and put the top on. I held down the blind button with my foot and listened to all his body parts getting grounded up.

I took my foot off the button once it was some what of a liquid. "Dinners ready" i smirked at him. I shoved his mouth down and started dumping the smoothie down his throat.

Once he drank most of it I tree the container behind me. "I would love to have some more fun with you, but I have to go find my sister" I told him before leaving the bloody room.

"Take him to a cell" I told the guards as I headed up to the floor level. I headed straight to Archers office because I knew he would be there. I knocked on the door and herd a gruff "come in".