Chapter 13

Makayla's POV:

I felt the sun light shining onto my face. I slowly pealed my eyes open to find myself wrapped in my blankets, laying in my cloud like bed.

The events from earlier this morning came rushing back to me. I quickly turned my head to see if my brother was still next to me. The spot where he was occupying this morning was now empty.

I was about to get up and take a shower when I herd a knock on the door. The door cracked open and Lukes head popped into my room.

"Oh hey your up" he said now fully stepping into my room. "Ethan told me that you need some help setting up your electrics" he said fully in my room. He shut the door behind him and made his way towards the bed.

I grabbed the three small boxes from behind me and placed them down on the bed. He sat down and grabbed the box containing the latest iPhone.

After about an hour he finally finished. He set up my iPhone so that I had everyone's numbers and even a few games. Then he connected both my Mac book and Apple Watch to it. Before he left though he did show me how to use everything.

After he left I decided to look for some games in the App Store. Not to long after I herd another knock on my door. "Come in" I said softly. I didn't know if they herd me or not but the fact the my door was opening told me that they did.

"Hey bambola" Ethan said as he entered my room. "Hello" I mumbled quietly. "You need to come down and eat something. You missed both breakfast and lunch" he said softly but with a stern underlined tone. (Doll)

I was surprised by his words. I looked over at my alarm clock to see that it was 1:47. I was shocked to find that I slept in but even more shocked to find that I wasn't punished for it.

"You can fresen up but I want you downstairs in twenty minutes" he told me before leaving me to get ready.

I quickly ran to the bathroom and turned on the cold water. I stripped off all of my clothes before jumping into the ice cold shower. I washed myself, carful not to hurt my injuries before I turned to water of and stepped out of the shower.

I grabbed a white fluffy towel from under the sink and wrapped it around me. I brushed my teeth and hair, not with the same brush. I then started working on my makeup.

My cuts and bruises where mostly purple right now some have even started to disappear. I covered all of the bruising on my face and my wrist.  I threw my hair into a messy bun and then headed into my closet.

I was so odd having so many different outfits to choose from. I didn't know what I wanted to wear. After about three minutes I finally came to a conclusion.

I picked of light blue skinny jeans and a peach sweat shirt. The word off, was embroidered on the top of the sweat shirt in a very tiny font. To top off the look a added white fuzzy socks that had grips on the bottom of the feet therefore I won't go sliding around the house.

I grabbed my phone and head out of my room to the kitchen. Bryson was sitting on one of the barstools scrolling on his phone. He looked up as I entered the kitchen.

"Good afternoon Principessa" Bryson greeted me. "Hi" I said quietly looking down at the floor. "Ethan told me that you need some food so what do you want" he asked me.(princess)

"Anything fine" I replied raising my head slowly to meet his eyes. "Do you like grilled cheese sandwiches" he asked me. "Umm I've never had a grilled cheese sandwich" I told him feeling the blush start to creep up my cheeks.

"Oh my gosh where going to change that right away. Here just sit down and I going to go make your food" he rushed out. I got up from his stool and hurried into the kitchen to start cooking.