23| Mujhse Shaadi Karogi

Aaaand I'm back! This time with a quick update🥰

I'm feeling happy about the story I've planned further, hope you guys feel the same way!

Song of the Chapter: Ishq Bulaava, Hasee Toh Phasee✨

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❤️~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"All of you make me feel so old dude. Pulling all-nighters on a school night, kahan se laate ho itni energy?"

Rehaan Raichand asked all the kids as they were gathered around the living room, while the others couldn't help but agree with him.

"I'm sorry but are you seriously asking us that? Aap log bina kisi ko bataaye Goa trips pe nikal jaate the-"

Nirvaan said with a smirk, pointing to Manik, Cabir, Mukti, Alya and Dhruv, all of whom shrugged and nodded matter-of-factly.

"-and don't even get me started on you guys, aap toh overnight cross country roadtrips karte the. "

He continued, pointing to his parents, Rehaan, Mira, Sam, Ahana and Nandini, who widened her eyes at the accusation, but had to agree eventually.

"Oh excuse me, we weren't lucky enough to have parents like you guys do. We only had Shivaay holding his phone like a weapon to scare us into not leaving the house, that's it."

Samrat said earnestly, making everyone laugh, as Shiv chuckled, yup, he could see his father doing that.

"Rona band karo yaar. They're kids, they'll pull stuff like this all the time. I'm just thankful you took the liberty to text me, main toh woh bhi nahi karti."

Mukti commented with a careless grin, much to the amusement of Abhimanyu and Sid, who shook their heads.

"Doosron ke bacchon se pehle tu hi bigaad de humaare bacchon ko."

Cabir taunted as he hit her shoulder, making her glare at him as Abir and Ayaana rolled their eyes and facepalmed.

The conversation was interrupted as two phones binged simultaneously, Nandini and Abhimanyu.

"No fucking way."

Abhi involuntarily murmured as he looked at the screen, before looking at Nandini to confirm what he saw.

"Abbey yaar I freaking hate how you guys are on a groupchat without us."

Mira cried out, making Ahana chuckle, agreeing with the sentiments.

"Don't get me started, Miru. Apparently it's only for the 'og Oberois', Rudra sent me a whole screenshot of how only Shivaay, Abhi, Murthy, and Rish were on it."

Malik said with a smirk as he walked in from the kitchen, a drink in his hand, with Manik trailing behind him.

"Can someone tell me why my wife is frozen with widened eyes?"