14| Luck By Chance

Hey guyssss! And here I am with the 14th, and dare I say, my favorite chapter so far! I'm so excited, this chapter marks the beginning of a major plotline!

Without further ado, let's get into it!

Song of the Chapter: Adhoore, Break Ke Baad✨

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❤️~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Karegi."

Lavanya whispered to the three boys in front of her, a determined and sure look on her face.

"Are you insane? No chance. She's not going to do it."

Sid replied, shaking his head.

"200 pounds, she does."

Nirvaan announced confidently, as Lavanya grinned and Sid raised his eyebrows.

"Oh you're on. Pehle hi pocket money uss book pe uda chuka hai, ab toh seedha FD todni padegi."

Abir muttered with a smirk, rolling his eyes. His best friend had officially lost his marbles.

"Oh please, I'm going to win my 200 back WITH your bet money. Because I know, she'll audition."

Nirvaan replied with a smug grin, as the other three turned to look at Ayaana, who was confusedly pacing to and fro from the whiteboard in their Jam Room, in which she'd listed down pros and cons.

Wrinkling their faces, they turned to look at Nirvaan again, as if reconfirming if they were talking about the same girl.

"Chal Sid, 100 pound tere, 100 pound mere. We'll match your bet."

Abir retorted with a chuckle, as Sid grinned and nodded.

"You're such prats, you're betting on Ayaana's failure?"

Lavanya asked them with narrowed eyes, as Nirvaan gasped sarcastically, pouring oil into the fire

"Not her failure, our profit. Dekho Lav, I know my sister. And as much as I love her, she's the most sacrificing person in Southall. She won't audition when she knows how much Rhea wants the part. Jaise Abir ko inheritance mein uske PJs mile hain, vaise hi Ana ko over-selflessness mila hai, dono side se."

Sid said with a sad smile, as Abir nodded seriously, but then glared at him for mentioning his PJs.

They weren't that bad.

"Okay, so it's a fair deal. You have your reasons, I have mine. Whoever wins, gets 400 bucks."

Nirvaan interrupted the three, grabbing the money from Abir and Sid's hands, and clubbing it with his notes, keeping them in a box, handing them to Lav.

"BUT, one condition. No interference. We won't speak to her, we won't try to convince her. It's completely her decision, and this goes for all four of us, deal?"