04| We Are Family

I'm back!!! Thank you for all your votes and comments, it totally makes my day, I'm so glad you're liking the new kids on the block! ❤️

Without further ado, let's get to it!

Song of the Chapter: Jaane Kyun, Dostana🎶

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❤️~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Abey saale cheater! Kuch toh sharam kar, your little sister is here."

Abir cried as he hit Nirvaan with his remote console. With the determination and competitiveness they had, one would think they were actually playing for rival football teams, and not just playing a video game.

"Exactly, his little sister is here, STOP SWEARING."

Ayaana yelled, muffling Myra's ears, who chuckled, while Malik shook his head at the kids.

"Please okay Ana, she's not a baby. She's 10. By the time I was 10, I was doing way worse. And shut up Bir, main cheating nahi karta."

Nirvaan defended himself with a smirk, as Ayaana and Abir raised their eyebrows at him

"Oh hello, tum cheating nahi karte toh ab tak 5th grade mein hote."

Neil pointed out, much to his father's amusement.

"Point."

Nirvaan admitted with a grin, before getting back to his game, making Manik chuckle.

"Anyway, score kya hai?"

Rehaan asked, smiling at the young boys' conversation.

"7-6. But only because he 'didn't cheat'."

Abir said sarcastically making Nirvaan roll his eyes.

"Don't you think you guys are over-competitive?"

Ayan asked the two with a smirk.

"Weren't you both the ones who spent like 20 minutes underwater to see who could hold their breath longer?"

Abir questioned him and Manik, a cheeky grin on his face, making Cabir laugh.

"Point."

Ayan admitted, as Nirvaan looked up from his game to smirk at him, before offering up a high-five.

"How cute, dono apne baap pe gaye hain."

Rehaan remarked with a teasing grin, as Manik shook his head.

"Apne baap pe nahi toh kya tere baap pe jaayenge?"

Cabir retorted, making the guys laugh and Ayaana gasp,before muffling Myra's ears again.

"Oh my god GUYS! There's a child here! You all are hopeless."

Nandini yelled, making her presence in the room known, as Manik held his hands up in surrender, as if saying 'I didn't do anything', at which she rolled her eyes, taking Ayaana and Myra with her.