17| Partner

Hello!! I'm back with another chapter, with back-to-school vibes in full form!

The responses on chapters are getting a bit low, are you guys not liking how the story's going? Do let me know in the comments, or just shoot your ideas, feedback and views!

Song of the Chapter: Mere Liye Tum Kaafi Ho, Shubh Mangal Zyaada Saavdhaan💕

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❤️~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kya time ho raha hai?"

A frantic Ayaana asked, fiddling with her fingers as she paced around the Jam Room, as Lavanya stared at her with a shake of her head.

"Last time poocha tha, usme 5 add kar."

Abir said tiredly, trying to sleep on the cold surface of the stage.

"Ya phir uske pehle jab poocha tha, usme 10."

Nirvaan teased at the same time, making Abir open his eyes for a second to grin at him and offer him a high-five, which he gladly accepted, neither of them paying attention to Ana's glares.

"It's 9:45."

Neil said with an amused smile, to which Ayaana nodded gratefully.

"Thank you! Someone here, should learn a thing or two from you."

She taunted loudly, eyeing Abir and Nirvaan as Lavanya and Neil chuckled.

"Someone here, should buy their own watch."

Nirvaan retorted, making Abir snort and laugh, as Ayaana narrowed her eyes.

The five currently had a free period, and it was just 15 minutes to go for the announcement of the final cast, adding to Ayaana's nervousness.

"God Ana, I get dizzy just watching you pace. Chill kar aur baith aaraam se."

Lavanya said frustratedly, as she dragged Ana towards the stage and sat her down, while Neil threw her a bottle of water, which she accepted with a faint smile.

"I am chill. I'm just....um...in need of exercise."

Ayaana said, panting as she finished gulping down the water, much to Abir and Neil's amusement.

"You need to look up your definition of 'chill' again."

Abir commented with a boyish grin, making Lav chuckle.

"Rhea's stressed too, it's normal."

Nirvaan stated as he too lied down on the stage besides Abir, making Ayaana raise her eyebrows in surprise. He was giving up an opportunity to tease her? Was this really Nirvaan Malik?

"Beemar ho? Ya sudhar gaye ho?"

She asked with a childish smile, making him roll his eyes and shake his head with a smirk.

"Sambhal gaya hoon."

He replied with closed eyes and a smile, making her stifle a laugh, as Lavanya looked at the two with a grin.

"It's 9:50 now."

Neil cleared his throat and announced, making Abir give him a disapproving look.

They'd just gotten Ayaana to divert from the topic, and he brought it up again.

"Who cares. It's not like this is military school, man. 10 baje announcement ka bola hai, lekin it'll obviously not be EXACTLY 10 na. 1-2 minute upar neeche hoga hi."