05| I Hate Luv Stories

Hey there! I'm back with another chapter! So now that we've reached the 5th one, I'm sure yall must have some favorites, favorite characters, favourite friendships, favourite ships? Let me know in the comments!

Also, who is one character you'd like to see more of?

Song of the Chapter: Dooriyan, Break Ke Baad🧚‍♀️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❤️~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Vaapis karein?"

Abir asked for the fifth time, after the song got over.

Euphoria's band rehearsals were going well, a bit too well, thanks to Abir's constant requests for do-overs.

"NO, thank you. Listen I know we're good, but that doesn't mean ki baar-baar ek hi cheez karte rahe. Student Of The Year was an amazing movie, but dekha na kya hua when Karan Johar tried making Student Of The Year 2? Kuch seekh."

Nirvaan ranted, tired of singing and strumming, as Lavanya and Ayaana chuckled and Abir rolled his eyes.

"I'm sure what Nirvaan means to say is, let's take a break?"

Ayaana said with an amused grin.

"Nirvaan knows what he means. And he means no more practice, please."

Nirvaan retorted, his nose up in the air, which Abir flicked, making Ayaana burst out in laughter.

"Tu Ayaana se kuch seekh. Normally bol deta na, ye Koffee With Karan kyun khelne lag gaya mere saath."

Abir taunted, as Nirvaan glared at him.

"You boys are impossible, acha anyway now that we've taken a break-"

Lavanya paused to give Nirvaan a teasing smirk, making Abir grin.

"-I'll go and say hi to Rohan. It's been so long since we've spoken!"

Lavanya continued excitedly, making Abir's grin fade and Nirvaan shake his head.

Ayaana just smiled and bid her goodbye, as Lavanya skipped happily to Rohan's class.

"So long toh aise bolke gayi jaise saalon se dekha na ho. Both of them were legit stuck together the entire morning assembly. Eugh, couples."

Nirvaan muttered, rolling his eyes.

"Do you know anything except how to be negative, Nirvaan?"

Ayaana asked him, with narrowed eyes.

"Haan aata hai na, guitar bajana aur tujhe irritate karna."

He replied with a smirk, making her grit her teeth

He replied with a smirk, making her grit her teeth. But before they could go on with their banter, Nirvaan furrowed his eyebrows to turn to look at Abir, who was abnormally quiet.