09| Break Ke Baad

I'm back, with yet another chapter! Hope you guys are really liking the story so far, I was so happy with the response the last chapter got! ❤️

Anyway, do let me know if you have any requests/feedback/ideas on how you want the story to go, I'm open to all suggestions since I haven't completely plotted it yet!

Song of the Chapter: Tu Bole...Main Boloon, Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na (my absolute favorite (non-Shahrukh😛) movie!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❤️~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mamu!"

Neil was the first one to react, immediately moving to hug Samrat, while Sid was still sheepishly looking at his shoes to avoid the calculative eyes of his mother, who was standing next to Sammy.

"Hello to you too, kids!"

Samrat said with a wide grin, side hugging Neil as Rhea looked at him with a small smile of uncertainty, before moving to hug him too, as he kissed her forehead affectionately

It was no secret that Neil was extremely close to Samrat, while Abir and Nirvaan were closer to Manik and Rehaan.

Ayaana and Lav smiled too, albeit nervously, not sure whether they were in trouble or not, but hugged him tightly when their turn came.

"What's up, Sammy?"

Ayaana asked with a grin, making Samrat chuckle and ruffle her hair, which she fixed with a scrunched up nose as usual.

Abir smiled at the exchange, noticing Lavanya's spirits lifting up as well.

"Big shot director in town, haan? Finally got time for us?"

Nirvaan cheekily said, as Samrat flicked his forehead, making Abir and Ayaana laugh, while Rhea and Neil chuckled, shaking their heads.

"Oh, but it looks like you guys don't have time for us? Party mein bulaya nahi?"

Mukti taunted with raised eyebrows, as Sid rubbed the nape of his head and Samrat looked up to grin at her, previously busy answering Rhea and Neil's questions.

There were only 4 people in this world who could intimidate Sid, Manik Malhotra, Ayan Malik, Shivaay Singh Oberoi, and his mother.

"Kya mom, you get it na, chill kar rahe the bas."

He said with a nervous laugh, not looking into her eyes.

Mukti was an extremely cool parent, who didn't give much importance to trivial things like assignments or curfews, but she could be scary if she wanted to be, when things were hidden from her, for example.

"Yeah yeah, we've 'chilled' a lot in our day too, kid. You aren't fooling anyone."

She replied with a shake of the head and her trademark smirk.