What's Up?//Character Prompts

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello!!!! lol sorry if you were expecting a chapter, but this is more like a random fact file/interactive session.

Don't worry though, as always, the next chapter will be delivered within 4 days🧚‍♀️

So I wanted to share with you guys what my first initial thoughts were, about the Next Generation, how I pictured each character, and how I conceptualised them.

The format that I'll follow is the name of the character, then the first three words that I thought of when developing them, and then the description+interesting facts!

I really do hope this isn't boring for y'all, I do this stuff when I sort of need to clear my mind, or when I have a creative block.

This'll be super boring if you guys don't comment, so make sure you do!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ayaana Murthy Malhotra:

Compassionate, Street-Smart, Enchanting

Obviously the very first to be conceptualised, I wanted Ayaana to be a bit different from both her parents, yet have their most prominent traits.

She isn't as confident or as outgoing as either of her parents, but she does have their temper and sarcasm when needed.

I didn't want her to be the stereotypical lead heroine, who is very bubbly and cute and fiery and has guts of steel.

Ayaana is somewhat practical and is willing to do anything for her family, anything that is in her reach. She won't make false promises of bravery, and will admit to her faults and shortcomings.

She is self-sacrificing for those she loves (like Senior Malhotra) but is also considerate of others' feelings when doing so (like Nandini), so the best of both worlds, you could say.

She is fiercely protective of Lavanya, her best friend, and Siddharth, who even though is months older than her, behaves like the younger sibling, while Abir has the older brother role covered.

A major character trait of hers is sort of the main plotline of the story, so I won't reveal it just yet, but I've been developing it since the very beginning, so let's see if any of you can figure it out😉

Who do you think could've played Ayaana, other than Kanikka? (who is so pretty omg)

Nirvaan Malik: