03| Wake Up Sid

Aaaaaand I'm back! So I don't know if y'all have noticed, but in Jab We Met, all my chapter titles were Song Titles, so this time, i tried to do something a bit different, and so all my chapters are now named after Movie Titles!

Anyway, as always, hope you're liking the new generation! Do comment who your current fav is, or if you want me to explore any particular ships or bromances✨

Song of the Chapter: Title, Wake Up Sid💖

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❤️~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sid! Hello! SIDDHARTH VARDHAN OBEROI!! Uth jaa varna Gabbar aajaayega!"

"Shhh Rhea let me sleep."

It was a bright sunny morning and everyone was ready for the last first day of school, their first Senior class.

Everyone except Sid, who was still snoring away dreams about food.

"Mr. Oberoi, if I could have your kind attention."

A deep throaty voice finally brought him out of his slumber as he irritatedly yawned.

"Yaaaaar ye sound system pe phatte huye scooter ki awaaz kaun chala raha hai..."

He lazily grumbled as he stretched out his hands, opening his eyes to find his arch enemy, Professor Rigved Babbar glaring at him.

As soon as the words left his mouth, everyone around him giggled and chuckled, much to Babbar's dismay, as he narrowed his eyes even more.

Ayaana and Rhea facepalmed, what a great start to the first day of school.

Neil just shook his head, used to Sid's usual antics.

Lavanya, Abir and Nirvaan weren't in this class, they had opted for Psychology instead of Political Science.

"So Mr Oberoi, had a good nap?"

Babbar asked Sid sarcastically, with a smile.

"Oh sir, fantastic nap. Just didn't like the way it ended."

Sid muttered under his breath, making Rhea shove him hard. Kanjar.

"Well you obviously you have quite a passion for my subject. Tell me, where is your assignment? The essay on the ideal form of government?"

Babbar asked with a smirk, knowing well enough that there was no way Sid had done it.

"Assignment? Oooooh sir that assignment? Yes sir, you toh know me, I got so immersed in the topic that I actually extended the word limit also!"

Sid said overenthusiastically, trying to divert the topic, while Neil rolled his eyes. First class mein hi detention milna bhi ek talent hai.

"Oh yes yes boy, I'm sure you did. Now, where is it?"

Babbar asked again, not falling for anything Sid said.

"Hehe, one minute sir, let me look for it."