06| Jagga Jasoos

Helloooo! I'm back with another chapter! I hope you're liking the story so far, I'm really starting to delve into each character now, rather than just their relationships with each other.

Do let me know what your favourite part was in the comments!

Song of the Chapter: Title, Bachna Ae Haseeno😎

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❤️~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Just look at him. Why is he so....annoying. Isko dekhkar mann karta hai bas punch kardu."

Abir muttered, gritting his teeth as the others looked at him with a confused expression, while Ayaana and Nirvaan face-palmed.

The cadets were currently hiding behind their menus, sitting in Hard Rock Cafe, as they tried to discreetly follow Rohan.

'Tried' being the keyword.

"Abbey woh bas coffee pee raha hai. Isme itna annoying kya hai?"

Sid asked, scratching his nape as Abir turned to him with narrowed eyes.

"Saale tu uski side hai ya meri?"

He asked with an offended expression, followed by a scrunch as Nirvaan flicked his head.

"Hum sab Lav ki side pe hain."

Ayaana told him with a patronising smile, pointing her eyes at everyone else as if telling him to control his feelings, which Neil observed with furrowed eyebrows.

Abir shook his head, sighing.

"Anyway, I spoke to my teammates, at least football team mein toh koi Rohan ke extremely close nahi hai

"Anyway, I spoke to my teammates, at least football team mein toh koi Rohan ke extremely close nahi hai. They're all just on hello-hi basis."

Nirvaan said, changing the topic, as the others nodded.

"I know someone at St. J's, and apparently he has a lot of friends there. In fact, his best friend is from there only. This dude called Jeet Khurana?"

Neil said, and everyone looked at him curiously, until a bang on the table grabbed their attention.

"Oh god, Jeet is the dumbest, most annoying person I've EVER met! He was at a dance recital I went to."

Rhea said with a groan and everyone looked at her with amusement.

"I'm sure he can't be THAT bad, you are anyway intimidating."

Sid said matter-of-factly, as Neil shook his head and Rhea glared at him.

"He came to introduce himself to me, and then made me touch his biceps, who he had named Sunny and Bobby."

She retorted with a deadpan, as Nirvaan and Abir went into a bout of uncontrollable laughter while Neil and Ayaana chuckled slightly, Sid flopping his hair with an embarrassed smile.