13| Oberoi And Sons

Hey guys! So the response on the past 2 chapters has been comparatively lower:( Are you guys not liking the story? Do give me any feedback, opinions, comments, I'm open to some interaction! 💖

Anyway, this chapter was really fun to write, hope you like it!

Song of the Chapter: Rozaana, Love Breakups Zindagi✨

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❤️~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The rest of the school day was fairly boring, except the last class of the day, when there was a peculiar announcement on the AV system.

"Ayaana Malhotra, Rhea Shergill, Siddharth Oberoi, Neil Raichand, Nirvaan Malik, Abir Dhawan and Lavanya Vedant to report to the Quad please. I repeat, report to the Quad."

The speaker said monotonously, as the 7 looked at each other curiously.

This Math class was the only class that they all had in common, so it couldn't have been a coincidence.

The other students looked at the six too, mumbling and rumbling as they made their way out of the classroom, the Professor giving them permission to leave.

"Kya kiya hai tumne?"

Lavanya asked Sid and Abir, who widened their eyes and shook their heads fervently.

"Ye kya partiality hai? Hamesha hum kuch nahi karte. Haan last time humne Babbar ke office mein smoke bomb pheka tha, but that was once!"

Abir defended himself, as Sid nodded, while Ayaana shook her head, boys.

"Um hello? Excuse me, why wasn't I asked? Main bhi kuch kar sakta hoon."

Nirvaan interrupted, as Lavanya rolled her eyes, she was surrounded by idiots.

"God fine! Have you done something, genius?"

Ayaana asked him sarcastically, to which Rhea and Abir chuckled.

"Nope. But I'd like to be asked, is my point."

Nirvaan replied with a grin, popping the 'p' and making everyone groan.

"Why are you assuming the worst? Maybe they need something for the play? I mean, our parents are the most influential artists in the area, the school might need their contacts?"

Neil suggested, mature as always, as Nirvaan nodded confidently, while Ayaana took a deep breath and nodded too.

She wasn't too great with handling uncertainty, not knowing something.

Sid held her hand in a tight grin, and blinked his eyes with a smile when she looked at him with a questioning gaze, making her chuckle.

"Okay, we're at the Quad. Ab kahan jaaye?"