20| Mujhse Dosti Karoge

I'm back! Thank you for being so patient and I hope you really love this chapter, because I loved writing it. It's one of my favorites, from both the stories I've written so far.

I'm still sick, so do be a bit forgiving for any editing errors:)

Song of the Chapter: Mera Naam Kizie, Dil Bechaara💗

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❤️~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The rest of the school day rolled by rather quickly, with Abir staring longingly at Lavanya, who had no clue whatsoever as she happily chattered away with Ayaana, while Nirvaan and Sid made fun of him.

It was in the last period that they decided that Abir would have a proper conversation with her at one of their classmate's party that evening.

The party would be a chill environment, and they could casually have some alone time without it being weird, unlike in their homes, where some overprotective fathers would randomly barge in, and little Myra would often eavesdrop and stakeout outside their room.

Neil had to turn down the invite, with him being the busiest of them all, managing the Musical and his college applications together.

The plan was set into motion, it was finally d-day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❤️~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello? Where the hell are you guys? Itni difficulty se maine Lav ko akela choda hai, and now is the time you guys decide to play hide and seek?"

Ayaana angrily whispered on her phone, as Nirvaan rolled his eyes on the other side of the call.

"Firstly, don't yell at me.-"

He said, making her shake her head and sigh, infuriated.

"-Secondly, woh mera best friend hai, kutta nahi, ki main uski location track karta rahu poore time. Drinks lene gaya tha, I'm sure mil jaayega. Wait for 2 minutes, and see that no other dude approaches Lav. "

Nirvaan instructed matter-of-factly and hung up the phone, before Ayaana could even nod.

Polite as always, Nirvaan Malik.

"Anaaaaaa!"

A cheer broke out, alerting Ayaana as she felt someone grab her hand tightly, her balance unsteady.

"Bir! Kya kar raha hai? I would've fallen, you ass."

She complained as she let out a sigh of relief, partly from the fact that it was Abir, with an amused Sid and Rhea besides him.

For a second she thought it was some psycho axe murderer. She'd seen an episode of True Crime the previous night which was still giving her the shivers.

"No Ana, why would you fall? If anyone should fall, it should be Lav. Yes. She should fall. Fall in looooooove with me!"

 Fall in looooooove with me!"