24| You, Me Aur Hum

Aaaaaand I'm back! Hope you guys are liking the story! I'm so happy with the response on the last chapter and don't you worry, you'll be seeing a lot of the Senior Gang in upcoming chapters😉

Song of the Chapter: Emotional Fool, Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania💅

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❤️~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Again, I'm really really sorry. You have no idea how embarrassing this is, I really didn't mean to put you in an awkward-"

Ayaana was interrupted in the middle of her apology by an amused Samar.

"God, Juliet. You really need to chill. For the last time, you didn't say anything inappropriate or weird. You were just....weirdly happy. That's all."

He said with a grin on his face as he held both of her shoulders, as if teaching a child.

They were both in the rehearsal hall, surrounded by other busybodies.

After the party, Neil had held continuous runthroughs and rehearsals to make up for lost time, and also to prepare in advance for the time they'll be missing, given it was Nirvaan's birthday that weekend.

"But why aren't you telling me what I said?"

Ana asked Samar with a scrunched up nose, annoyed by the smirking boy who refused to let out any secrets.

"Because that is between Drunk Ayaana and I. I won't betray her confidence and tell her secrets to you."

He replied with a wide, toothy grin, making her roll her eyes. He was cute, but he really was a pain in the ass.

"I AM Ayaana. You can't just hide MY secrets from ME."

She complained, as he shrugged matter-of-factly, making her sigh in defeat.

"Okay, I'm telling you one tiny detail, from now on, you're calling me Luthra."

He said with an angelic smile on his face as Ana resisted the urge to strangle him.

"Why is she rehearsing her lines with him? He's not even the actual Romeo. He's the Understudy. Now that I think of it...why is he even here? Shouldn't he only be here if I get into messy situations like being sick or having an accident?"

Nirvaan muttered in one breath, more to himself, as Abir rolled his eyes besides him.

"If you want I can throw you in front of a bus, tab iska rehna theek hoga na?"

He asked cheekily, making Nirvaan glare at him.

"Speaking of messy situations..."

Nirvaan began to speak, making Abir turn to him in confusion.

"-How's the whole deal with you and Lav?"