22| Tum Mile

Hi everyone! Thanks for sticking around, get ready for some fun chapters! ❤️

Song of the Chapter: Daaru Desi, Cocktail

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❤️~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning was not a very pleasant one for the gang with Ayaana, Abir and Rhea, all having woken up with deadly hangovers, while Lavanya, Neil and Nirvaan were busy glaring at an oblivious Sid.

"Man, you guys are testing me. I cannot believe I'm lying to Nandini bua and Abhi chachu about having drunk teenagers in my house."

A pacing Shivaansh Singh Oberoi asserted, not liking the fact that he was being used as an excuse to hide last night's antics.

"Bas bua aur dad nahi, baakiyon ko bhi pata hai ki hum yahan hain."

Sid said with a grin, now having everyone glare at him, and not just the former three.

"We're really sorry, bhai. I don't know how, but we all got carried away. And you know whenever we drink, it's responsibly only, but iss baar zyaada ho gaya."

Ayaana explained with a guilty expression, as Nirvaan hid his smile at her words, while the others nodded in agreement.

Shivaansh shook his head. Of course he knew Ayaana wasn't lying, she never did. God, these kids would be the death of him.

"Okay, for now just....have something to eat. All of you. Kaka must've prepared breakfast, I'm getting late for a meeting."

He said, wanting to deal with this later, as Abir, Nirvaan and Sid's eyes twinkled, having successfully escaped his lectures.

"This does not mean I'm done with you all. We will be talking about this when I'm back."

Shiv asserted sternly, talking to the three specifically, while the others chuckled and shook their heads, before watching him leave with a gulp.

"This is all your fault!"

Rhea screeched at Sid, who widened his eyes, while Ayaana and Abir cringed at the noise, and Neil shook his head.

"Haan toh obviously na. You toh always think everything is my fault. Maine hi toh force kiya tha na tumhe to gulp down a whole bottle of beer, kyunki khud toh tum decisions le hi nahi sakti?"

Sid muttered sarcastically, making Nirvaan chuckle and Rhea glare at him, as the others had already made their way to the dining room, not wanting to get into pointless arguments.

"One evening I'm not with you guys, and three of you are hungover the next morning."

Neil commented with a wry smile as everyone sat down for breakfast, making Abir and Rhea give him death stares, Ayaana let out a slight chuckle and Nirvaan raise his eyebrows.

"Tu koi babysitter nahi hai. It was just a series of stupid decisions taken by all of us."

He defended the group, as Sid sent him a grateful smile, while Neil raised his hands up in mock surrender, telling everyone he didn't mean it that way.

Sid knew that everyone always thought he was the troublemaker, the one who messed up all the time.

While he never brought it up, it did bother him sometimes, not being seen as responsible enough like Neil, or dedicated enough like Abir.

"He's right. Aadhi drinks toh spiked thi, varna all of us can definitely handle our alcohol. Aakhir apne parents pe gaye hain."

Lavanya backed Nirvaan up, making everyone chuckle and nod their heads.