12| Baar Baar Dekho

Hey you guys!! I'm back with another chapter, and suuuuuuper drained out. So no long introductions today.

Please do comment and share any opinions, feedback or love! I really need it💜

Song of the Chapter: Ye Tumhari Meri Baatein, Rock On✨

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❤️~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oi!"

A clap and a whisper-yell made Ayaana look up suddenly, snapping out of the reverie she was in.

"What's up with you? Why aren't you paying attention in class? You love psych."

Lavanya questioned with a pout, decidedly worried.

"No, I'm paying attention. I just spaced out for a second."

Ayaana said with a placating smile, and Lavanya narrowed her eyes, as if not believing her.

"She's talking about psychodynamic theory."

Ayaana said with a smirk and twinkling eyes, as Lavanya groaned.

"Eugh, I can't even tell if you're lying because main khud ghanta nahi sun rahi thi. I hate that you're smarter than me."

She complained, making Ayaana chuckle and shake her head

"Anyway, have you given it some thought? The audition?"

Lavanya asked with a wide grin, batting her eyelashes.

"I'm still debating it, I mean won't it sort of be weird? Rhea's auditioning too, I don't want it to become a competition."

Ana asked genuinely, as Lavanya rolled her eyes.

"Okay as much as I love Rhea, she doesn't have a copyright on auditions, Ana. Everyone has a fair, equal chance. Toh why can't you try?"

Lav argued, the ever supportive and pushy best friend.

"Sorry to interrupt lekin thoda zor se bologe, mujhe last part clearly sunaayi nahi diya."

Sid blurted out, frightening both the girls as he butted into their conversation, his head emerging from the desk behind theirs.

"God, Sid. Could've given us a bloody heart attack, you wanker."

Ayaana said, calming her breaths down as she swatted his head away, a very prominent British accent slipping through.

Raichand's theory of Nandini's switching accents could very well apply to Ayaana as well.

"And why the hell are you listening to us talk? Girl talk, dude."

Lavanya said with furrowed eyebrows, making Sid roll his eyes.