21| Cocktail

Man I'm tired. No long author's notes then, let's just get on with the chapter🙈

Song of the Chapter: Hey Ya!, Kartik Calling Kartik💗

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❤️~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wow....your skin is so.....smooth. What moisturiser do you use?"

Ayaana said with an expression of disbelief as she pinched a wide-eyed Samar's cheeks, much to his annoyance.

"Okay then, we have got to find your friends quicker than I thought."

He said with an exasperated sigh as he struggled to get her hands off his face, while she giggled, not caring about the number of people watching the two as they made their way across the dimly lit lawn.

"It smells nice too, is it mint? Or wait....is that like....cucumber?"

She asked, now sniffing his face, as he swatted her off, rolling his eyes.

"God what was IN the damn drinks."

He asked himself, before being spotted by a surprised Nirvaan.

"Annie?"

"HI VAAN!"

Ayaana yelled happily, with Samar blessing Nirvaan in his mind.

"NIRVAAN, thank fuck."

He said loudly, making Ayaana scrunch up her nose. She wasn't THAT much of a nuisance.

"Wait.....Samar?"

Nirvaan asked, thoroughly confused to see the two together, with Ayaana more or less strapped on to him.

"Nirvaan! Oh my god, feel Luthra's face!"

She cried happily, making Samar face-palm and Nirvaan widen his eyes.

"Feel his what?"

He yelled loudly, gathering attention from onlookers, much to Samar's embarrassment.

"Okay, long story. She's had a bit too much to drink, and I thought I should get her to you guys because well, you can handle her better."

He quickly explained, wanting to escape all the gossipy looks

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

He quickly explained, wanting to escape all the gossipy looks.

"Annie's drunk? What the hell...anyway, thanks a lot man, I owe you one. Thanks for keeping her company."

Nirvaan said confusedly yet with genuine gratitude, as he dragged Ayaana to his side, while Samar gave him a quick nod in response.

"Bye Luthra! Go back home now instead of sulking like a lonely boy."

Ayaana yelled, making Nirvaan look at her in surprise and Samar smile widely, before shaking his head and turning to leave.

"Stay safe, Juliet."