08| Ladies Vs Rohan Nanda

Hey you guys!!! I'm so happy with the response on the feedback/factbook chapter I published! (it's updated via Jab We Met, for those who haven't, and want to read it!)

Anyway, thank you so much for loving this story, and its characters as much as you do. I hope you'll continue to love them!

Song of the Chapter: Break Up Song, Ae Dil Hai Mushkil (obviously) 😋

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❤️~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bhai thoda samajh aa raha hai ab, ki ye itni saari ladkiyan Rohan ko date kar kaise rahi thi."

Sid muttered to himself, as the entire gang was busy messaging various girls about Abir's 'birthday party' from Jeet's account.

"Matlab?"

Neil asked, his eyebrows raised.

"Nahi matlab yaar I'm sorry, but some of these chicks are damn dumb. One just asked me if she should get a gift for Abir or for Rohan. No wonder he conned them itna easily."

He said, shaking his head as the boys chuckled and the girls looked offended.

"You mean to say I'm dumb?"

Lavanya asked, her eyes narrowed, making Sid gulp as Nirvaan chuckled, this was going to be fun.

"Arey no-no, that's why I said 'some' na Lav, 'some' of these chicks. Tu nahi. Main terese cheating karke hi toh pass hota hoon. Tu bohot smart hai."

He quickly defended himself, as Abir and Nirvaan nodded sarcastically, making Sid hit them on the shoulder

"Oh haan, tell that chick to get a gift for me. I mean main agar bina birthday ke party de raha hoon, might as well get something out of it."

Abir said, shrugging his shoulders, making Ayaana chuckle and shake her head.

"Can you stop saying 'chicks' please? It's really annoying. Girls bulalo yaar, where are your manners?"

Rhea asked with a frustrated sigh.

"His manners are with these girls' standards, down the gutter."

Nirvaan cheekily retorted, making the guys high-five him and the girls roll their eyes.

"Venue is Rhea's house na? Matlab everyone's sending this only right?"

Neil confirmed once again, as Rhea nodded.

It was an obvious choice, since Rhea's house was the only one without grown-ups, and Sid's house was right next door, so if anything went wrong, they could always call Mukti, who they all agreed was the coolest grown-up, next to Cabir and Raichand of course.

"Are we telling the grown-ups yet?"

Abir asked, his expression doubtful, and everyone turned towards Neil.