29. CHEAT DEATH

CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE

CHEAT DEATH.

"ECHO, I NEED YOUR HELP."

Echo glanced up from her one of her conjuring books to find Sabrina standing there, looking like an outcast in her bright clothes compared to the rest of the students at the Academy; including Echo. With a confused look on her face, the ebony haired girl shut her book, pushing it to one side of the library desk and looking up at her younger twin, "With what now?" She asked in a bored tone.

"It was Agatha and Dorcas who caused the mine to collapse," The blonde revealed causing Echo to perk up. 

"I should've known," Echo muttered bitterly, feeling hot anger seeping through her veins, "Did Prudence know about this?"

Sabrina shook her head, "No, which is probably why she's also helping me."

"So, what do you want me to do?" Echo asked, crossing her arms over her chest, hearing her leather jacket squeaking as she did so, "Kill them? Because I will gladly--"

"Help me bring Tommy back."

Echo's face fell, "Brina, you can't bring back the dead."

The blonde shrugged casually, "Sure you can. I've seen it in one of your books."

The older Spellman twin rolled her eyes, "Firstly, stop looking through my shit. Secondly, it's too dangerous. Do you even know the effects this could have on everyone? Especially Tommy?"

Sabrina frowned, "But what about Harvey?" She asked, looking at her sister with puppy dog eyes; something that very clearly wasn't working on the older girl, "You care about him, don't you?"

"Of course I care about him, he's our friend," Echo said, glaring daggers at her sister when she looked at her in disbelief, "Which is why we need to be there for him whilst he grieves the death of his brother. We shouldn't be bringing Tommy back. Are you even listening to me?"

"I am, but all I can think about is Harvey alone in that house with his father. He's a good guy, he doesn't deserve this."

"Shitty things happen to good people all the time, Brina, you can't change that," Echo shrugged casually.

"I thought you two had a thing," Sabrina suddenly said, clearly getting annoyed that her sister didn't give in to her persistent pleads as quickly as everyone else usually did, "Yet you won't help make his life easier?"

Echo shook her head in disbelief and rose from her seat, placing her hands firmly on the wooden desk as she looked Sabrina dead in the eyes, "We didn't have a thing, he's a mortal and I am a witch; it would never work...which is completely fine by me because there's someone else anyways..." She briefly glanced over Sabrina's shoulder when she noticed Nicholas Scratch entering the library, his eyes scanning the room before they fell on her and with a smile, he began making his way over, yet keeping his distance when he noticed her annoyed expression and the blonde Spellman standing opposite her, "Let me ask you this, how do you think he's still alive?"