8. THE WEIRD SISTERS

CHAPTER EIGHT

THE WEIRD SISTERS.

ECHO STROLLED THROUGH THE LARGE forest, by herself and holding onto three sticks and rope. She wrapped the rope around each stick whilst mumbling the words, "The weird sisters, hand in hand, travellers of the sea and land. Thrice to thine and thrice to mine, and thrice again to make up nine. Peace. The charm's would up."

The wind whistles past Echo's ears as she looked up from the charm, spotting the weird sisters standing right in front of her, looking at her with blank expressions and dressed in their usual dark dresses with white collars and sleeve ends.

Prudence - the obvious leader - stood in front of Dorcas and Agatha, she tilted her head to look at Echo.

"Hello, half-breed," Prudence greeted, "And how is the other half-breed feeling today?"

"You mean because of the curse?"

"Isn't that why you summoned us?" Prudence questioned, a smug look on her face.

"So that we might remove it?" Agatha added.

"We'll happily do so, as soon as you pledge that you and your sister won't be going to the Academy," Prudence stated, sending a pointed look at the redhead.

"My Aunt Hilda took care of the curse you put on Sabrina," Echo stated, "But, we still might be able to strike a deal."

Prudence crossed her arms over her chest and eyed Echo, nodding for her to carry on with her explanation.

"There are four vile, mortal boys who need to be taught a lesson. Help me teach them, and I won't kill you for putting a blood curse on my sister."

Prudence looked the redhead up and down, smirking to herself, "You've got fire," She stated, "Unlike your sister," Prudence added, several seconds of silence went by before the dark skinned witch spoke up again, "Are they handsome, at least?"

Dorcas chuckled, "It's always more fun when they're handsome."

"We'll back you up, red," Prudence stated, walking slightly closer, "But they're your enemies. You'll have to do most of the work."

THE WEIRD SISTERS AND ECHO waited until the sun went down, and only then did they go ahead with their plan. Echo stood at the front of the group, dressed in a very similar dress to the rest of the sisters but in a dark green colour, as they spied on the group of boys; who were standing outside a convenience store, leaning on one of their cars, drinking beer and talking about how they'd want to do Maggie Simms doggystyle. 

Echo rolled her eyes at the disgusting conversation the boys were having before focusing on the lights just outside of the convenience store, causing them to flicker and catch the attention of the four jocks. 

The weird sisters plus Echo emerged from the trees into the lights, one of the jocks noticed almost immediately and within seconds alerted his friends of the approaching girls.

Echo noticed the way the four jocks were eyeing them up and she couldn't help but feel extremely disgusted, but, instead of showing it she sent the four a sickly sweet smile, "Hello, boys," Echo said in a low, husky voice.

"What's up?" Billy asked, trying to act cool in front of the attractive females.

"The four of us were thinking of having a little party in the mines," Echo stated, "But we'd need beer and boys for that."

The jocks shared a look of excitement before Billy looked back at the four girls, a flirty look on his face, "You've come to the right place."

-

"DO YOU GO TO BAXTER?" One of the jocks questioned as Echo led the group towards the Greendale Mines, "I'd think I'd remember seeing such beauty in the hallways."

"No, we don't," Prudence replied simply.

"Where do you go? Riverdale?"

"You wouldn't know it," The dark skinned witch smirked flirtatiously, "It's a special school."

"Very special," Agatha added.

"No boys allowed," Dorcas said, winking at the one of the jocks before the three sisters them giggled.

"You know what they call this place, don't you?" Echo asked as she turned around, standing right outside of the entrance to the mines, the weird sisters went to stand behind her, "The Devil's Doorway. They say the mines in Greendale run so deep, one shaft takes you all the way down to Hell."

One of the jocks cleared his throat and looked at Billy, "I don't know about this, man. This is starting to feel really freaky to me."

"Now, boys. Don't go getting scared on us," Echo said, sending them a flirtatious look, "Think of this party as an apology, for punching you earlier."

"Apology accepted, but I just don't want to break my leg tripping in the dark," Billy said, chuckling nervously. 

"There are lamps inside the tunnel," Prudence said as Dorcas began walking backwards into the mines, giggling to herself.

"See," Echo said, tilting her head to the side whilst Agatha followed Dorcas into the tunnel.

"Maybe they are scared," Prudence said, placing her hand in Echo's red hair, softly moving her fingers through it as she looked towards the boys through her lashes, "Maybe they're just scared little boys," Her hand moved down onto Echo's shoulder, the two girls chuckled before Prudence moved her hand down and grabbed onto Echo's and with that the pair disappeared right into the mines.